• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what other hobbies do you have?

closedsg2.jpg

There's hobbies outside of booze and cigars??

Oh yeah.....

They are:

Writing music via guitar and drums
Shooting
Bird hunting
Studying the Bible
Car stereo stuff
Anything handy around the house
Eating food that tastes good

edit to add: wine when I have time, money and am in the mood.

Other than Cigars and Booze I'd have to say my biggest hobby is playing the guitar/writing music. I am a part time audio engineer so I really enjoy running sound for local bands/churches when time permits.

Spending time with my dear wife is high on the list. I wouldn't have made it this far without her and she's a keeper.

An afternoon at the rifle and pistol range is one of life's good times, to be sure.

I'm a hardware bithead at heart, and I like working on and tuning PC's. I usually have at least one in some state of dissassembly on my bench in the garage.

I used to build recording studios for a living, and lately I've been asked to consult on a couple of local projects. Not sure how much time I want to get committed to there. I still have fun on the occasion I'm asked to drive a console and run a mix session.

Then there are cigars, and bourbon. That takes up a bit of time, as well.

Skateboarding (I prefer transition parks and downhill--street is a younger man's game and I never got into vert)
Collecting skateboards
Restoring skateboards
Driving fast (expressways and interstates only--I'm a law-abider on surface streets) and speed enforcement countermeasures
College basketball and football (Go Illini!!!)
Hanging out with my wife and our two retired greyhounds

Giving my hot wife a good throw. :whistling: Building and racing r/c cars. :thumbs:

A little bit of racing, cooking, movies and useless facts.

Astronomy
Metal Detecting
Storm Chasing/Weather spotting
Amateur Radio
Ghost Hunting
Hunting, deer-Coon, etc.
I have too many hobbies I can't remember them all

Wakeboarding, grilled cheese sandwiches. I want to get a cheap motorcycle to learn how to ride, but thats not in the cards right now.

Seems we have a lot of audio engineers on here?! More than I would have expected. Alright, who's ready to sign me on as a singer/songwriter?!
I also have the cool marketing strategy of being one that builds his own guitars :)
Chris

Spending time with the wife and kiddo. (I had to say that, I know she isn't on this forum, but she has this radar that tells her if I forget to indicate by all means that she is the most important thing in the universe!)

Killing other people for fun in Warhammer Online and Dark Age of Camelot.
Astronomy.
Rock Band (and Rock Band 2) on the xbox.
Wine.
Cooking.
Dressing up in armour and hitting people.
Collecting swords.
And I could go on and on!

Wife Kids Cigars drinking soccer wakeboarding the delta, Shooting , cigars, drinking with cigars, Herfs in LV soccer. did I say Cigars. My Kids sports. With Cigars YEAHH!!!!

Guns, video games, hiking, biking, jeepin, some photography, beer, being a fulltime student counts I think, and model building. Whether it be models for school projects, model kits, modifying existing RC or diecast cars into exact replicas of my cars, etc. I love making things.

Writing reports on LEED, however, is not a hobby, but it's what I must get back to.

There's a lot of guitarists on here! I play guitar/write songs, plan on getting a band together when I move back home in the summer. Other than that, I like biking, working on cars, and repairing this beast when I break it (happens often):
DSCF3032-1.jpg