• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what other hobbies do you have?

Ham radios
Riding my ZX14
Working on my Jeep
Watching sports car racing American Le Mans Series style

I'm a big DIY so I've always got at least one project going. Right now I've got an old desk from the 40's that I'm refinishing. The last owner tried to prime and paint it and almost ruined the wood so I'm having to completely sand it down. Big pain in the ass but it will look amazing when I'm done.

I also enjoy playing XBox 360. It's not much of a hobby but it's something I like to do in my spare time...

One of my other vices is beer. I love good beer, and I don't mean light lagers. I mean Guinness, Smithwicks, Sam Adams, any oktoberfest, etc.

Other hobbies include baseball, bowling, golf and technology. I'm a geek through and through, though I think it might be easier to explain in just one picture...
normal_103_2819.JPG

I also love cars, and have started to get into some autocross in the last couple years with both my old Mazda6 and my 07 Miata.

I like B's.

Bourbon
Backgammon
Boobs
Butter sculpture
Backseat driving

Poker, geocaching, reading, football card collecting ('Skins primarily), Xbox 360

Performing vocal music (choral, opera, barbershop, solo work, etc., even get paid to do it on occasion), golf and softball when there is time, and my family.

Hobbies I love to do:

1. Fishing
2. Online PC Games
3. Finding the perfect single malt scotch
4. BBQ'n/Cooking. By BBQ i mean low and slow with real wood
5. Finding the perfect everyday cigar
6. Finding the perfect special occasion cigar

I've had many hobbies, alot are in hibernation right now, but they include: scuba diving, sailing, skiing, four-wheeling, camping, lacrosse, reading, listening to music, exploring the US, football, watching commedys or action/war films, golf, learning, doing stuff with the Wife, planning my next vacation, and shooting. I may have left some hobbies out, sorry. I am currently enjoying lacrosse, reading and planning my next vacation.

Hobbies i want to get into include, brewing my own beer, rolling my own cigars, exploring Europe and points South, being a professional cake eater, and I would love to give professional/stunt driving a chance. Demo Derby here i come!

Remmbered a few more things.

My hobbies include

Teaching/Playing with my twin sons, Bowhunting, Cooking, Fishing and building "stuff"

Cool thread.

My hobbies/distractions/things I'd rather be doing:

- Writing fiction and screenplays
- Watching movies
- Reading -- I try to read at least a book a week, including the occasional graphic novel
- Photography
- DJing -- my wife and I and a friend of ours DJ monthly at a local bar/club

Been wanting to get into poker, chess, crossword puzzles, backgammon or other games of the old school variety, but haven't found the time yet.

We are preparing for Sebring right now. Do you get out to any of the races?

Not yet, I had planned on Mosport a few years ago but a nasty high side on the Raptor landed me in the hospital for a few days thus killing the trip !!

I used to go to WGI for the old Camel GT series pretty regular back in the days, I did ride up to the IRL race at WGI last year which was a good time..

What class do you race in or are you a race official ??

We are preparing for Sebring right now. Do you get out to any of the races?

Not yet, I had planned on Mosport a few years ago but a nasty high side on the Raptor landed me in the hospital for a few days thus killing the trip !!

I used to go to WGI for the old Camel GT series pretty regular back in the days, I did ride up to the IRL race at WGI last year which was a good time..

What class do you race in or are you a race official ??

I don't race. We are a sponsor/ vendor for Risi Competizione. We are the US Distributor for Ferrari clothing and are working with Risi to extend the brand.

Ed

I've got a lot, which probably explains why I'm not great at any of them ;)

Martial arts since I was a kid
Camping & hiking
wood working
cooking (did it professionally for a few years as a sous chef)
photography
shooting

raising 2 boys! oh yah and cigars............oh and I almost forgot golf..........and anything having to do with the beach and the water!

When I am not smoking or drinking I like to have you know...sex. Can sex be a hobby?? I am kidding.

I do a lot of volunteering!! (not sex) I am a Jaycee, I help out at a local Police Dept and I am part of CERT.
My new hobby though is finding a new man.