• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what other hobbies do you have?

To quote Mr Burns, 'I enjoy doing the things all young people do, like..............piloting motorcoach's and ..........collecting dog waste.'

Pete

Basically, saving humanity under the cover of night via my secret identity keeps me busy in my off hours....and cigars. I can't really do both at the same time because the smoke gives me away when I am sneaking up on a bad guy.

And everyone knows there aren't pockets on a Super Hero outfit, so where could you keep the cigars, lighter etc.?

Thanks for your sacrifices DePasta!

:sign:

Utility belt FTW!

When I am not smoking or drinking I like to have you know...sex. Can sex be a hobby?? I am kidding.

I do a lot of volunteering!! (not sex) I am a Jaycee, I help out at a local Police Dept and I am part of CERT.
My new hobby though is finding a new man.

My wife doesn't let me date.

I play poker like everyday online or live. I am revisitng fishing, mostly as an excuse to go out and smoke.

If I ever quit playing poker, my next hobby is Gold Prospecting.

Collecting & discovering new music -mainly progressive & psychedelic rock, jazz, samba/bossa nova, new age, classical
Reading - Sci-fi, historical fiction, dabble in classics
Visiting used bookstores & collecting vintage books
Espresso & coffee
Spending time w/my Cairn Terrier
Traveling
Preparing for the world of parenthood
Discovering the world of fine tobacco

And something I would love to take up is skydiving.

Cheers to pleasure, leisure & the pursuit of nirvana. :)

Reading, cooking (mostly traditional barbecue), gardening, backpacking/camping, some astronomy, and playing the banjo.