• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So whatever happened with the free iPod deal?

I included you because of our past issues with eachother.  I was trying to be the bigger man and make amends for....
You know what?  Forget it.  I guess we all see who the better man is :whistling:

To all of CP:  Sorry everyone - I tried.  You all saw it.
[snapback]147029[/snapback]​

Someone predicted you would make a post like this Dave.

Again I ask you..........why come here if this is all that you're going to do.

Let it go, geez.........

No, no, no. Your apology was to Lee for threatening to "beat him to a bloody pulp and pee on him". That is what Rod required you to do so don't act like it was your idea. I was not involved unless laughing until tears rolled down my face after reading about the "peeing on him" part is being involved. Now you want me to validate you by gettin' all misty? A forced apology makes you a better man? Mmmmmhmmmm.
I'm very busy so please hold your next revision of history until after the holidays.

Feliz Navidad.

NA

DaveWF said:
....I also apologize for all the bickering and name calling that has plagued (and entertained?) the rest of the members here. No matter what I have done to offend you, I hope you have it in your heart to forgive me and we can put an end to all the name calling and fighting between us. Lets put all out troubles behind us and start fresh. Agreed?...
[snapback]146691[/snapback]​

I guess you only read the first line of my post...?

Please, let's not start all this up again. I have done all I can on my end. What more can you expect then the apology that I have already given?

Dave

See I go away for a few hours do a marathon session at city hall to pass the city budget and look what I came back to.

Now that's more like it ........... Refills, Refills hang on you guys I want to throw Scrooge into the VCR so I have some additional backround noise.

Keep it up boys...........

The Honorable

BenjieV :D

benjiev said:
See I go away for a few hours do a marathon session at city hall to pass the city budget and look what I came back to.

Now that's more like it ........... Refills, Refills hang on you guys I want to throw Scrooge into the VCR so I have some additional backround noise.

Keep it up boys...........

The Honorable

BenjieV :D
[snapback]147125[/snapback]​

You're killin' me here! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, you guys really piss me off. I read this entire #%#%ing thread, and still no one has told me how to get my #%#%ing free iPod!

moki said:
Man, you guys really piss me off. I read this enter #%#%ing thread, and still no one has told me how to get my #%#%ing free iPod!
[snapback]147133[/snapback]​

LOL-the best post yet moki. An iPod is a thing that plays music right? ???

moki said:
Man, you guys really piss me off. I read this enter #%#%ing thread, and still no one has told me how to get my #%#%ing free iPod!

LOL Good one Moki
:laugh: :laugh: made me spit coffee all over my keyboard :D

Bill

Funny that you mention Quixstar gawntrail that's another reason this scenario was on my mind. Three people who I consider good friends and not idiots are in it, and I went to a presentation (they didn't give me any details before the presentation). I gotta say, it looks like some people are really making it work for them. It takes a long time when done right though. While it's not for me, I do know people who live comfortably from it.

Also Dave congrats on getting the swag.

moki said:

Screw all this internet technology crap. If you want a free iPod do it the old fashioned way. Find a brother over on the east side, to go into Famous Barr and rip one off. Then pay him a couple of bucks and a bottle of gin for his effort . There... done!

I don't know who has the funnier (yes CC that one word was for you bro ;) ) posts:

Benj - OMG TFF!!

Moki - I spat coffee

everyone else - you have me rolling here!

Now THIS is what I call entertainment and though I know it has nothing to do with me, I just have to say - thanks everyone. :thumbs:

Sam

moki said:

Hey Moki, since you asked, here you go...

www.GetAFreeiPodNow.com

Holy Christmas we're back at SQUARE F#$%$#G One again!

If you have to sit through some presentation to get your free whatever at least do it for something worth something like in Mexico where you get a Free bottle of cheap Tequila and a Free Burlap Blanket ........... now THATS worth sitting through a presentation for!

Hey I'm taken names of my closest buds just sign up at www................

Okay I sense round #3 coming up........... give me a quick 2 min for a new bag of popcorn and you guys can go at it again........... ;)

Is advertising someone's commercial website in our sigtag legal? If so, I need to stick a Wal-Mart link up here.

Of course not. I've been seeing too many commerical tags in sigs lately. I'll be making a post about that soon...

Matt R said:
Is advertising someone's commercial website in our sigtag legal? If so, I need to stick a Wal-Mart link up here.
[snapback]147180[/snapback]​

txmatt said:
PuroBrat said:
Not nice :blush: :angry:
[snapback]146918[/snapback]​

Aw comon PB, your record of standing up for the wrong guy in the minor quibbles around here is famous. There are plenty of worse things you could be known for; look at this thread for an example. :laugh:

You know its all good bud. I am still keeping those cigars for you. I might just have to mail 'em to you since we can't find time to meet up @ 2 Brothers. (which is now 1 apparently one of the Brothers asked for his share and ran) :angry:

-Matt-
[snapback]146973[/snapback]​

This is a bit of a thread jack, but this thread is in need of Jacking...

I hear ya Matt, I was only joking with the "Not Nice" post, I mwan, I have come to know Leebo and SammyC and MattR, hell .... I had to get thicker skin, or die :rolleyes: All is cool.

As for Two Brothers, I saw that one coming. Those guys never agreed on anything. It was sad to watch actually. But I have moved from the area anyway bro. I live about 130 miles west of there now. One day when my finances get straitened out and I can afford to do it, I will make a trip in for some north texas herf and meet some of you guys. But for now, I am laying low. :whistling:

PuroBrat said:
But for now, I am laying low. :whistling:
[snapback]147252[/snapback]​

How can a fat ass like you lay low?? :p :p

Matt R said:
PuroBrat said:
But for now, I am laying low. :whistling:
[snapback]147252[/snapback]​

How can a fat ass like you lay low?? :p :p
[snapback]147263[/snapback]​

I must admit that on the surface it would seem a bit impossible. However, look at a Big Marshmallow, see how squishy they are....

:whistling: