• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So whatever happened with the free iPod deal?

So, I've got this deal I'm working on.. who wants in???

Yeah, it's something like that. If I get five people to send me pictures of their wife using Doc Johnson butt plugs, they'll send me a "vintage" (read: used) one free. So, you in??

Sure, anything to help another BOTL out. I know you're only looking out for me. Do the people down the road get pics of your wife using the "vintage" one?

bfreebern said:
Sure, anything to help another BOTL out.  I know you're only looking out for me.  Do the people down the road get pics of your wife using the "vintage" one?
[snapback]147322[/snapback]​

If so, I'm in! :laugh:

Is ruphenol/GHB use allowed? I can't imagine how I will get the pic of my wife otherwise..

-Matt-

Sure, go ahead and try and get all the laptops in the world people, but don't say that I didn't warn you!. :whistling: :whistling:

Scientists have linked portable computers and male infertility

BUSINESSMEN and teenage boys could be risking their fertility by using laptop computers, research suggests.
The combination of heat generated by the computers and the posture needed to balance the equipment on the lap leads to raised temperatures around the scrotum, a study has found. Past research shows that higher scrotal temperatures can damage sperm and affect fertility. And the introduction of new technology such as Bluetooth and infrared connections — which provide wireless links to the internet — has resulted in a growing number of men using the machines on their thighs rather than at a desk.

To keep the testicles at an ideal temperature — and for greater comfort — men naturally sit with their legs further apart than women. When working on a laptop, however, they will adopt a less natural position in order to balance it on their laps, which results in a significant rise in body heat between their thighs.

The study found that within the first 15 minutes of using a laptop, scrotal temperatures had increased by 1C (33.8F).

“Until further studies provide more information on this type of thermal exposure, teenage boys and young men may consider limiting their use of laptop computers on their laps, as long-term use may have a detrimental effect on their reproductive health,” Dr Sheynkin said.
-U.K. Times

Hey Neal, I can provide you with a couple of links to free laptop sites if you'd like. :D

bfreebern said:
Sure, anything to help another BOTL out. I know you're only looking out for me. Do the people down the road get pics of your wife using the "vintage" one?
[snapback]147322[/snapback]​

You think I'm getting this for my wife??? No way buster, this is ALL MINE!!! :p

Lookie what just came today. :D :D :D :D

this one is referral-less. You do it all yourself.
www.freegreengamemachine.com :thumbs:

idealxbox.jpg

If these posts upset you so much, why do you keep coming back to see more? I posted this for those people that are interested in it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaveWF said:
Hey Neal, I can provide you with a couple of links to free laptop sites if you'd like. :D
[snapback]147494[/snapback]​

So the purpose for this post would be exactly what davey?

Your eternal search for "free" crap says a lot about you. Your willingness to sell out your reputation and friends in this quest says even more. When forced to apologize you make a production out of it. When forced to follow the rules you change your sigtag into an insult. You are a spiteful, hopeless, grasping little man and you seek validation and acceptance from people who don't know you. Is that because you don't recieve these things from the people in your life who do know you?

NA

DaveWF said:

I'm pretty sure he can't even get it up anyway.....killing all the little swimmers would be redundant.

Geez, slip a guy a little tongue and he goes and gets all gay... Sorry I couldn't see you anymore Lumpy, you're just so... ah... noisy.

NA

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lumpy, you a screamer?? :laugh:

Yeah and he's loose as a chick who just gave birth to quadruplets too.

Hey Rod.. can you get rid of Dave. I hate to say it, but he's become more a of pain in the ass than it's worth. Sorry Dave, I've tried to be nice, but your continued bull**** has over-filled the bucket.

I agree completely. I don't think dave is mature enough to come here and play nice. Since his forced apology, it's been one dig after another and he just can't let it go. You're an angry, bitter, little man with more baggage than American Tourister....

Of course if he sticks around it's open season as far as I'm concerned....... :laugh:

SamClemmons said:
DaveWF said:
Hey Neal, I can provide you with a couple of links to free laptop sites if you'd like.  :D

So the purpose for this post would be exactly what davey?

Your eternal search for "free" crap says a lot about you. Your willingness to sell out your reputation and friends in this quest says even more. When forced to apologize you make a production out of it. When forced to follow the rules you change your sigtag into an insult. You are a spiteful, hopeless, grasping little man and you seek validation and acceptance from people who don't know you. Is that because you don't recieve these things from the people in your life who do know you?

NA
[snapback]147627[/snapback]​

Hey Davey, ya squeamish little nailbitter, ya petty little biatch. Don't want to answer my question, fine. In reference to your sigtag, You are all ASS!
Hire a contractor.

NA

His sigtag is inappropriate, but so is he, so who gives a $hit!

LMFAO

Dave, I would like to suggest that you show some class and lose the sigtag.