• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So whatever happened with the free iPod deal?

Devin I think it's too late for him to show some class. I think Dave needs to be shown the door.

Bill, like they say on Fat Albert......

He's like school in the summertime...........NO CLASS!!!!

My good friend Al has some words for Dave....

kickoffinternetgore-vi.jpg

Some members here have true class - yeah you know who you are...

Gee thanks davey. I appreciate the compliment but that still doesn't get you off the hook. You are, after all, still who you are.

NA

While I don't agree with Dave, nor am I defending him, Dave bashing really isn't healthy for CP. I am all for defending CP and keeping it a "nice" BB on the nest though... There has to be some way we all can find a way to get this board back on track. Any of you FOG's agree with me or am I off in right field again?

Emo

Emo, I hear what you're saying but catch up on your reading on here and other places and you can judge for yourself. ;)

Devin Cole said:
Dave, I would like to suggest that you show some class and lose the sigtag.
[snapback]148374[/snapback]​

..and update your interests in your profile. Unless I'm misreading, it says "duh - Cigars!"

Dixie ;)

Is it wrong to not smoke cigars anymore but still be interested in them?

Duh!

It's not really wrong to break every camera you step in front of but it hasn't stopped you yet...... :laugh:

DaveWF said:

Duh!
[snapback]150287[/snapback]​

Well...uh...yeah. Don't you get it, Dave? If you don't smoke 'em, what do we care what you think about anything? I mean, come on. You have made a choice which is anathema to the very existence of this board. F' you and the reason you went astray (whatever her name may be). LOL!

BACCHUS said:
DaveWF said:

Duh!
[snapback]150287[/snapback]​

Well...uh...yeah. Don't you get it, Dave? If you don't smoke 'em, what do we care what you think about anything? I mean, come on. You have made a choice which is anathema to the very existence of this board. F' you and the reason you went astray (whatever her name may be). LOL!
[snapback]150301[/snapback]​

Geez, way to get off topic there. My response above was to Dixie's post about updating my "interests" in my profile because it had "duh - cigars!" in it. I want you to take a second and go look in my profile...
Do you see anywhere in there that states "everyone else's interests"? No? Thats's where my interests go. And whether you like it or not, even if I don't still smoke them, I am still allowed to actually be interested in cigars. What are you, the thought police now?

If you bothered to do your homework, you would know why I "went astray". And F' you too :laugh:

Dave ;)

Oh, and thanks to those few members that PM'd me before I saw this and told me Bacchus was way out of line and to not take it personally. I appreciate your support. :thumbs:

Note the word "few".....

davey, why don't you go play in traffic, must of us are well aware of your "whoa is me" BS.....

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Note the word "few".....

davey, why don't you go play in traffic, must of us are well aware of your "whoa is me" BS.....
[snapback]150348[/snapback]​

Are you saying that any one members opinion is worth less then any other members opinion?
Where's CC when you need him? I'm not trying to stop a horse - learn to use the right word. It's "woe is me", and if you ever bothered to read my post before responding, you'd know I've never said that.
And Lee, weren't you warned about attacking other members? Multiple times...? :whistling:

Davey;)

Oh, and thanks to those few members that PM'd me before I saw this and told me Bacchus was way out of line and to not take it personally. I appreciate your support. :thumbs:
[snapback]150341[/snapback]​

How come all you pariahs have this secret little fan club that PM's you fellers their support? How come you pariahs also feel the need to state the fact that you have supporters (read as, "blind and stupid people") looking out for you? And how come these brave souls that think you pariahs got a bad deal have never, not once, supported you in public?
Children almost always outgrow their imaginary friends when they are still very young davey...

A big THANKS to you super secret, double quiet, pariah supporters who have the good taste to keep your ingnorance to yourselves.

NA

DaveWF said:

I have attempted to stay out of this fight, from the start, but Dave, the above quote is classless. It is worse, even, than silly name-dropping. Here you claim to have supporters on this board that will back you, but you offer up nothing but innuendo.

PM stands for Private Message, which means you don't tell others about it. Thus the name.."Private" And I for one, think that particular privacy is sacred.

Maybe Bacchus did go a bit over the line when he brought Carry (I think I got the name right) into it. For that matter, I think several others have taken it too far as well. But you do tend to "Fan the flames" just a bit.

We all know that Leebo is "Caustic" :laugh:
priceless said:
davey, why don't you go play in traffic,
but he is ours :love:

Nice try davey.....but each is entitled to their opinion.

Don't attempt to twist things around to make yourself look better, that's pointless. It's not gonna happen.

It's open season on you as far as I'm concerned. Again, I ask you davey......why are you even here? To stir up trouble? Absolutely. Anyone can tell that from your little preschool sigtag quotes and snide remarks.

Now move along before you get squashed......

PuroBrat said:
DaveWF said:
Oh, and thanks to those few members that PM'd me before I saw this and told me Bacchus was way out of line and to not take it personally.  I appreciate your support.  :thumbs:

I have attempted to stay out of this fight, from the start, but Dave, the above quote is classless. It is worse, even, than silly name-dropping. Here you claim to have supporters on this board that will back you, but you offer up nothing but innuendo.

PM stands for Private Message, which means you don't tell others about it. Thus the name.."Private" And I for one, think that particular privacy is sacred.

Maybe Bacchus did go a bit over the line when he brought Carry (I think I got the name right) into it. For that matter, I think several others have taken it too far as well. But you do tend to "Fan the flames" just a bit.

We all know that Leebo is "Caustic" :laugh:
priceless said:
davey, why don't you go play in traffic,
but he is ours :love:
[snapback]150352[/snapback]​

Kinda like the PMs I sent you that YOU outed??Hmm??? That is very telling about you PB.

Guys I hate to break it to you, but Cameron Diaz is now spoken for. She in a PM that she would break off all prior engagements if I would marry her and promise to F' at least 4 times a day.

Cheers,
Dixie