• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So whatever happened with the free iPod deal?

dixieland_conjunction said:
Guys I hate to break it to you, but Cameron Diaz is now spoken for. She in a PM that she would break off all prior engagements if I would marry her and promise to F' at least 4 times a day.

Cheers,
Dixie
[snapback]150369[/snapback]​
:laugh: :laugh: TFF :laugh: :laugh:

bigmac said:
Kinda like the PMs I sent you that YOU outed??Hmm??? That is very telling about you PB.
[snapback]150366[/snapback]​

Actually Mac, I do not recall posting any PMs that you sent to me. If I did that, then all I can say is that it was a momentary lapse in judgement on my part and I am sorry for having done so. But like I said, I do not recall having done that.

PuroBrat said:
bigmac said:
Kinda like the PMs I sent you that YOU outed??Hmm??? That is very telling about you PB.
[snapback]150366[/snapback]​

Actually Mac, I do not recall posting any PMs that you sent to me. If I did that, then all I can say is that it was a momentary lapse in judgement on my part and I am sorry for having done so. But like I said, I do not recall having done that.

Bad memory huh??Well it is a fact you did it.To me you dont have the high ground to chastise someone else for doing something you yourself have done, something to think about.

What I think is that you are wrong. I just went through my old PMs, and all my posts going back to September, and the only time I quoted you, it was something you said in the thread, NOT a PM.

As for the High Ground, I call em as I see em. If you do not think I have a right to do that, then so be it. Luckily, I do not need your permission.

PuroBrat said:
What I think is that you are wrong. I just went through my old PMs, and all my posts going back to September, and the only time I quoted you, it was something you said in the thread, NOT a PM.

As for the High Ground, I call em as I see em. If you do not think I have a right to do that, then so be it. Luckily, I do not need your permission.
[snapback]150395[/snapback]​
No I am absolutely right you posted a PM i sent to you(that is an absolute fact), it was in the politics forum and cant be reposted or I would link to it.You dont need my permission to be the hypocrite you are either, but you do have the right to be one. It is amazing to me how often you get caught with your foot in your mouth.

Alright!!! A bitch slap fight AKA he said - he said.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have achieved entropy.

bigmac said:
PuroBrat said:

No I am absolutely right you posted a PM i sent to you(that is an absolute fact), it was in the politics forum and cant be reposted or I would link to it.You dont need my permission to be the hypocrite you are either, but you do have the right to be one. It is amazing to me how often you get caught with your foot in your mouth.
[snapback]150409[/snapback]​

If this is true, then I am sorry that I did that. It goes against my beliefs to post a private message in an open forum. So please accept my apology.

However, I do wish that you would show it to me, rather than just telling me it is so.

(You will notice that I am not lowering myself to the level you seem to want to inhabit. Name calling and this general caustic nature of yours.)

PuroBrat said:
bigmac said:
PuroBrat said:

[snapback]150409[/snapback]​

If this is true, then I am sorry that I did that. It goes against my beliefs to post a private message in an open forum. So please accept my apology.

However, I do wish that you would show it to me, rather than just telling me it is so.

(You will notice that I am not lowering myself to the level you seem to want to inhabit. Name calling and this general caustic nature of yours.)
[snapback]150425[/snapback]​

It was in the politics forum and cant be reposted, it happened it is a fact, if you dont want to take my word for it then so be it, it doesnt change the facts.You have me and leebo confused as he is the caustic one not me. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy to the rest of the group which wont come as a really big surprise to them I am sure.

blah, blah, blah.... you're all a buncha pansy ass, panty waist, asshats. It's the holidays for ****'s sake. Grow up and quit your friggin' arguing. No one wins in an internet fight..... well, OK, maybe those not involved win in some way or another because of the entertainment value.

So does this mean I shouldn't post the pictures of my spiffy new FREE iPod that was delievered the other day? :whistling:
You can get one too, just as me how!

Ok, maybe I fanned the flames just a LITTLE bit there, but it's all for the entertainment value, right? :D

gr8full2day said:
Hey Dave I would love to see your new iPod... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..
[snapback]150462[/snapback]​

Yeah and Leebo would like to see you dressed up in a chicken mask, chicken feet, chicken wings and nothing else, running around saying "I'm a cock, I'm a cock!!" :laugh:

DaveWF said:
So does this mean I shouldn't post the pictures of my spiffy new FREE iPod that was delievered the other day? :whistling:
You can get one too, just as me how!

Ok, maybe I fanned the flames just a LITTLE bit there, but it's all for the entertainment value, right? :D
[snapback]150457[/snapback]​

No need davey.......we already know how cheap you are....... :laugh:

Come on everybody, all together now!!!

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

gr8full2day said:
Hey Dave I would love to see your new iPod...
[snapback]150462[/snapback]​
The pictures are all pretty big, so I thought it best to post links instead of the pictures themselves here. Enjoy...

The box as it was shipped. You can see the UPS label underneath the DHL label. It was shipped UPS to "efulfillment". I guess they are the distributor. Then efulfillment sent it to me.

I was surprised at how small the actual box was

The iPod box itself

The box with the sleeve off, opened up

Showing the accessories on the left side

My iPod closeup

Of course we all know it's a scam, right?

To a few select members: Before you get up on your high-horse and fire off a response, remember... No matter how God-like you think you are, like me, you do not run this board. This information was requested - you have no right or reason to complain that these were posted.

Thanks again to everyone that helped me out. If you need any assistance getting your own, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dave :D