• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So who's working tonight and Christmas Day?

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
I know I'm working tonight until 6 AM and Christmas day all day tomorrow, keeping the wheels turning while the rest of you lucky bastages get to be at home with your wives and families!! I know Quarto is working, Jsanzone is working, and I'm pretty sure Jonesy's working... Who else, and how do you plan to "celebrate" Christmas in the workplace?

I brought about 10 cigars with me for the next two days, and here's to hoping I've got the time to smoke them! A couple guys brought along a "partner" for the ride tonight... :laugh:

gallery_7169_1298_9797.jpg

(Yes, that's a Spiderman...)

So who's working? :laugh:

This just in, got this picture sent to me from Charles... You bastard, I guess County knows how to do it right! :laugh:

gallery_7169_1298_193421.jpg

Who are you and what have you done with Souldog24ca? How did you get your post count so high?

Maybe you should rethink your profession if you are having a hard time working holidays. Perhaps a school teacher? They get all the holidays off including exteded summer breaks! I know I would feel safer if you were a school teacher! :sign:

Be safe out there guys!

Yep, working both Xmas Eve and Xmas day...

Sons of bitches - just b/c I'm Jewish, doesn't mean I want to work on Xmas! :laugh:

I actually don't mind....most customers are nicer these two days than any others....people actually don't mind waiting an extra minute or two...also, tips are much higher this time of year :)

I'm working...Have several projects and reports, and some cleanup from someone on my team who recently quit.

...I work from home, though, so that probably doesn't count. :laugh:

This just in, got this picture sent to me from Charles... You bastard, I guess County knows how to do it right! :laugh:

They allow cooking on a grill in California? ??? When did this happen?

I'm working too...I work a week on and a week off. The past three years I've worked Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't really mind it. I work in a hospital and it's usually fairly slow during Thanksgiving and Christmas.

They allow cooking on a grill in California? ??? When did this happen?

Also doesn't that grill smoke? I thought the new law specifically forbids smoking within 200 miles from anyone eating anything, anytime, anywhere? ???

PJ

I work Street Maintenance, big blizzard going on. Midnight to noon 7 days a week until further notice, Merry Christmas to me.

In the hospital supervising the resident staff from 0730 Thursday until 0800 Friday. Four hours to go.

I hope all of you that have to work the Christmas Eve and Day do get some time off afterwards to enjoy the holiday with your families. Thanks to you all, others are home with theirs enjoying the time off.....

Merry Christmas ya poor bastards! :( One hour to go, then another 12 tonight, and then I'm home free!!!

hang in there guys, you'll be off the hook soon :thumbs:
I worked yesterday, but I'm off now til after New Years :cool:

Just leaving for work now.... 9am today to 9am tomorrow. Big Christmas dinner planned with all the families - something like 25+ going to be in our station!

Worked Turkey Day as well, and think I work New Years?

Merry Christmas all... and stay safe to anyone working!

I work a little from home yesterday and today. However, i wouldn't even put myself in the catigory of working on Christmas, since I wasn't working hard..grilling meat, playing with Spiderman/weird looking doll or playing in the snow with big trucks... :whistling: :laugh: . Just kidding guys, Merry Christmas

I didn't work today, but I spent an hour speeding on the 215 lookin' for Solepuppy :sign:
Merry Christmas bastid. We should prolly herf soon....I'm headin' to Hawaii (for real this time)

I'm working on a major case of diarrhea after eating a ton of ham and yams. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :D

I'm actually going to have Christmas Day and New Years Day off this year after working either one OR both for the past 13 years. Woohoo! Actually, it's because I got sent to HQ's for a desk job and am currently on a 40-hr workweek instead of my usual 24-hr shift work.

BTW, what the hell is that girl doll doing on the desk? She looks like little 'ole Spidey Man got some nookie and left in a hurry!