• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Herf, August 20th

Gavin

August 20th, 1700 hours (SDT), Murrieta, CA

There will be punch and pie.

And maybe BBS and Rod.

ETA:
If it was unclear, this will be at Casa de Gavin.

I'll be there. I'll drag Jon over too, whether he likes it or not. Woman may come as well, schedule permitting.

I'll bring beers.

Haha, well, I'll feel bad leaving him out of the mix...

Can I crash on your couch? I am going to be bring my St Paulie Girl NA.
Count me in :thumbs:

Do you mind if I bring some of the Fallbrook lad's with me?

Do you mind if I bring some of the Fallbrook lad's with me?
Within reason, no, I don't mind. And yes, couches will be available in case Charley or anyone else drinks too much tequila.

You tempt me with your herfs..... :whistling:

And maybe BBS....
How can he be in two places at once? He's supposed to be a Charlie's QSH this year! :laugh:

No pressure Tom, no pressure at all! :whistling:

BTW...how can we link the two events together via computer webcam? How cool would that be to periodically BS with each other throughout the day?

And maybe BBS....
How can he be in two places at once? He's supposed to be a Charlie's QSH this year! :laugh:

BTW...how can we link the two events together via computer webcam? How cool would that be to periodically BS with each other throughout the day?

Los told me that you perform on webcam regularly Gary!

Spending time with the Marine for a couple weeks. Let's see how badly the checkbook gets its ass kicked and I'll let you guys know one way or another after the first of the month....:thumbs:

And maybe BBS....

I've got a Kinect? Not sure how to move the Xbox outside though. :)
And Tom, you've got a guest room here if you want it. The other fuggers can take the couches.

I am sure I can crawl out from under my rock and attend the herf, so consider myself there :thumbs: