• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Solid bomb from Jon

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
I mean, it’s literally fucking solid.

@cabaiguan juan you shouldn’t have man. I mean really, you shouldn’t have.

so I left the clinic today and had a quarterly meeting about 2 hours away. So, just got home about 5 minutes ago when my wife said I got a package and it’s heavy as f$&k.

I see the box and I’m like, well chad sends me stuff about as often as nick breaks himself, so maybe it’s ‘markered’ “fragile” for a reason. Welp, you got your wish buddy, they were fragile with it.

And beats the hell outta me how Ima open it since all my stuff is packed up still. So far I’ve come up with dropping it off my second story onto my patience or finding a small cliff to throw it off along with my soul.

really though, somewhat appreciate this man. Yup. Sure do. If you were a cigar, you would be ‘pretty good’
C7A6566D-0758-4869-8652-2FEC216689D6.jpegEF6D680D-E3F4-4D74-AC98-7314A7830AA1.jpeg

2.5 hours later, and needing another shower, I got the damn thing opened. Thanks for this Jon, it was fun trying to crack it. Like that archaeology set you got your kids that you dig through to find fake dinosaur bones. 00F6C368-D7F1-4136-A95C-4614FB6BDA75.jpeg

It is amazing seeing these cement bombs making a comeback!

Awesome job Jon. Looks like Brad got his morning workout in !!!

2.5 hours later, and needing another shower, I got the damn thing opened. Thanks for this Jon, it was fun trying to crack it. Like that archaeology set you got your kids that you dig through to find fake dinosaur bones. View attachment 35451
Damn, that was quicker then I thought it would have taken you, or Hayden (
In case this was also coming my way, I actually just moved. Here’s my updated address:

Hayden Vachon
Spelled B-R-A-D D-I-L-L-O-N (Just like it sounds)
106 Afton drive
Corinth ms 38834
).
I guess the next one will need some more reinforcement. Back to the drawing board.

Oh boy! Now anyone who wants to do the same to Jon can do so, since his address is CLEARLY visible..... 😄 😄 😄