• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some personal info for my other family….

Looks like they were out of everything but XXL patches, so much for going incognito.

Is the isotope in there now?

Yes, radiation disc is in, with a shield under the tape, so it doesn’t effect anyone else.

I'm more jealous of your hairline, to be honest. Man, I just got all sorts of the short end of the straw in this life...

Hope there's not a whole lot of pain and that Friday goes smoothly, as well. Can we see the eyelid, though? Are we talking full-on, AIC "Man In The Box" suturing, or did they just glue it? Hang in there!

I was gifted with a full head of hair and a three head, obviously! I had hoped the doctor would take pictures for me. Maybe I’ll ask him Friday, before he removes the sutures.

If I come down there, can I sign the patch, like they do with casts?! There’s plenty of material there for decorations!!

Heal fast, my friend. I’m glad step one went well.

Floyd T

If you did come down, you’d have to sit on my right side. Otherwise you’d startle me every time you talked, LOL.

Wait, sit to the right of me, not all Santa like on my right side. These pain pills are still kicking my ass.

If you did come down, you’d have to sit on my right side. Otherwise you’d startle me every time you talked, LOL.

Wait, sit to the right of me, not all Santa like on my right side. These pain pills are still kicking my ass.
Awesome! Take a shit of bourbon with them. It helps extend the effects.

Nice glamour shot photo though. With some of these photoshop wiz-dicks on this site, you may be sorry you posted that photo! :cool:

Is it too early for the Bob and Tom rendition of “She’s the one eye Love”!? :D

Floyd T

(I promise - no jokes about tiaras or heavy flow tampons.)

Keeping you in my thoughts, Brandon - sending you good vibes for healing and high spirits!
By heavy flow tampon, do you mean the one they put on his face?

@bfreebern you don't look too happy brother, but I am glad it went well!

If you don't spend the whole week talking like a pirate, I'm going to be very disappointed in you.

Glad the first part went well. Hoping the rest does as well.

I don’t have the witty comments of some of these…errr…friends on here lol, but glad it went well, and still sending thoughts and prayers for the best for you!! :)

Now can someone photoshop a packers cheesehead on this guy? ;)

How ya doin brother?

Well this f’ing tape has bugged the shit out of me, since Monday. I’m surprised it’s still stuck to my face, with as much as I’ve tried to itch it. Sleeping is even harder. When I sleep on my back, all the tape gets completely stuck to my eye. When I try and lay on my side, I feel like it’s going to fall off. So I try and do an in between, which sort of works. Pain isn’t too bad, nothing too painful. It’s one of those pains, where you know something was done, but it’s more of an annoying pain. They gave me a script for 30 pain meds and I think I’ve taken 9, mainly at night trying to sleep. I did take a gummie, the other night and didn’t feel anything, so dumbass me took another one. Yeah, that did it, LOL. I hadn’t messed with that stuff in over 25 years. Made me super paranoid about my eye, but it helped me sleep.

Driving back to OKC this afternoon, for removal surgery tomorrow. Hoping the interstate is clear enough to drive slow enough not to have any issues, but not so slow that it takes us 4 hours to travel the 90 miles. I might just camp out in the very back, so I don’t worry about my wife driving 😂

Don’t mind the hair, haven’t been able to wash it yet. Thanks for checking in Jeff.

49277853-6797-4633-8207-4E07B2CD7BAB.jpeg

Did they shave off your left eyebrow, or are they just going to wax it off with the bandage removal?

Ummmm, I hadn’t even thought about that. I’d assume they’ll just rip off whatever hair got attached to the tape, when all this is removed. I’ll gladly roll with 1 eyebrow for a while, to get this off my face sooner.

If I could grow a beard, I would have been more concerned with all the tape on my beard hairs, but this growth is at least a weeks growth. So not too concerned, the “beard” is already patchy anyway.