• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some personal info for my other family….

Love the fact that you have a sense of humor through it all! And I love that you haven't gone through all the pain killers which we can trade for cigars.:cool:

I'd like the next pic to be with a smile on your face!

Love the fact that you have a sense of humor through it all! And I love that you haven't gone through all the pain killers which we can trade for cigars.:cool:

I'd like the next pic to be with a smile on your face!

Humor gets me through a lot. I can’t physically smile with all of this tape. I’ve tried and it looks like I’ve had a stroke. When it comes off tomorrow, I’ll see what I can do to give Kirk another photoshop opportunity.

Safe travels to OKC. They closed the MEPS due to inclement weather coming in.

The good thing to look forward to is they'll prolly remove the bandage slowly, so not to pull your eye out of your head. You should be able to feel each and every eye brow hair coming out of it's hair hole!!! Ahhh, nothing a few more gummies couldn't help ya get through.(that story was funny)

Good luck, brother. PICS!!! :cool:

Floyd T

Ummmm, I hadn’t even thought about that. I’d assume they’ll just rip off whatever hair got attached to the tape, when all this is removed. I’ll gladly roll with 1 eyebrow for a while, to get this off my face sooner.

If I could grow a beard, I would have been more concerned with all the tape on my beard hairs, but this growth is at least a weeks growth. So not too concerned, the “beard” is already patchy anyway.
As a furry guy, I cannot recommend shaving areas with hair that will have med tape on them strongly enough. I didn't have the option with my arm, as it was kind of an emergency surgery, but as soon as that tape ripped off what it had been attached to, I shaved my arm completely. So much better from there on out...

Good luck, my friend. Hang in there.

(Don't forget the photo of the sewn eye!)

Safe travels to OKC. They closed the MEPS due to inclement weather coming in.

The good thing to look forward to is they'll prolly remove the bandage slowly, so not to pull your eye out of your head. You should be able to feel each and every eye brow hair coming out of it's hair hole!!! Ahhh, nothing a few more gummies couldn't help ya get through.(that story was funny)

Good luck, brother. PICS!!! :cool:

Floyd T

As a furry guy, I cannot recommend shaving areas with hair that will have med tape on them strongly enough. I didn't have the option with my arm, as it was kind of an emergency surgery, but as soon as that tape ripped off what it had been attached to, I shaved my arm completely. So much better from there on out...

Good luck, my friend. Hang in there.

(Don't forget the photo of the sewn eye!)

Good thing I’m not a hairy guy! I’ll specifically ask this time, if they’ll take pictures. I’d love to have them for myself as well.

As a furry.

Well then. You've been keeping that secret hidden for awhile. Not judging, just never pictured you in giant animal costume while doing the nasty.

Back on track...

Good Luck Brandon! You're over the hard part!

Surgery was at 8:15 this morning and we were back home at 1. It went a lot quicker this time, but unfortunately no pictures during the surgery. I did wake up 1/2 way through the procedure and talked to the surgeon, as he put stitches in my eye and got everything done. Pretty crazy to see everything going on, reminded me of that scene in “Fire in the sky”. Feel 100% better with all this tape off my eye and face. They put a pain block in, so until it wears off (tomorrow) I gotta keep this gauze on. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow of what my eye looks like. Next is my 1 month follow up, where we’ll see if all this killed the melanoma and discuss the biopsy of it, for chances of metastatic movement, to elsewhere in my body. Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts/prayers, truly love this place and everyone of you.

Cheesy ass smile just for you Jeff and a picture of the sexy glasses I get to wear for a month.

AA454C5E-E177-4588-B7CC-7DEE6B9F38B7.jpeg

C0FCB935-0FBB-482B-9556-58C26F43BA82.jpeg

Surgery was at 8:15 this morning and we were back home at 1. It went a lot quicker this time, but unfortunately no pictures during the surgery. I did wake up 1/2 way through the procedure and talked to the surgeon, as he put stitches in my eye and got everything done. Pretty crazy to see everything going on, reminded me of that scene in “Fire in the sky”. Feel 100% better with all this tape off my eye and face. They put a pain block in, so until it wears off (tomorrow) I gotta keep this gauze on. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow of what my eye looks like. Next is my 1 month follow up, where we’ll see if all this killed the melanoma and discuss the biopsy of it, for chances of metastatic movement, to elsewhere in my body. Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts/prayers, truly love this place and everyone of you.

Cheesy ass smile just for you Jeff and a picture of the sexy glasses I get to wear for a month.

View attachment 52638

View attachment 52639
Terminator looking specs there! You can get another week of slacking off on the couch my friend!

Brandon,

I'm happy to hear it all went pretty well. Waking up in the middle of the surgery would be unique, but apparently it wasn't too bad. Prayers sent at least for the next month. We expect 100% cure, so don't screw it up!

Love the glasses, I have to admit. I have a pair as a backup, in my truck. My eyes are really sensitive to bright light, and they were very cheap, in a clearance bin at Walgreens. "Blind Man" glasses are what I call em, but they do block out the light.

Thanks for the update.

Floyd T

Glad things went well! Those glasses do look pretty dang slick, I must admit. :)