• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sometime on July 10th I will smoke my last cigar...

Good luck young fella. What happens in the OR stays in the OR, and remember, demand morphine. You'll be glad you did.

Doc.

My guesses:

Bolivar PC & Padron 1926 No. 1

7/10 @ 8PM

Thanks for the contest & best of luck with the procedure and a quick recovery!

No guesses Jim, just well wishes for a speedy recovery and hoping you never go through this again brother.............Take care.

Oh Jeff! We got your back baby! :thumbs:

1. Black Tat - 11:58pm for the nubber

2. Black Tat - a favorite is a favorite

Thanks for the contest and I'm sorry we can't make it out there to smoke one with ya but the household will be smoking along with you from home! :thumbs: (Yeah we've finally got Hannah hooked on ISOMS :sign: :sign: :laugh: )

Julie

Good luck bro!

GOF
or
Padron 80th

Last nub will be tonight at 10:45, you still need your beauty rest.

Well BOTL & SOTLs thank you again and I'm off to the Herf, smoking an Ashton San Cristobal Classic at the moment. :)

Good luck and speedy recovery sir! Enjoy your sticks tonight!

EDIT: Oh, if your still accepting entries, Padron 1926 No. 2 or GOF nubbed @ 10:30. Thanks!

So who won? I think I know his last stick and an approximate time unless he had another after I left. I'll let Jeff annouce this though. ;)

Well the day has come and gone and here is the story.....

The day started with ...

gallery_5052_314_65215.jpg
gallery_5052_314_20179.jpg

This is what I packed for the Herf -

gallery_5052_314_11513.jpg
gallery_5052_314_6901.jpg

Then I arrived at the Herf @ Two Brothers with The Crew. Nubbed the San Cristobal and sparked this.....

gallery_5052_314_38893.jpg

Oops, forgot to say we sampled the Scapa that Josh brought! :0 :laugh: :p
So I nubbed the Sand Shark above. Smoked like a dream, very carmely and light spice, but a big bang so I was a bit buzzed by this time. Took a few minutes off to have a Canada Dry and some snacks. Little did I know, I would need it. I'm searching the port-o-humi and ran accross something I hadn't smoked in quite some time. It was a winner! The Opus X Power Ranger (2006)....
gallery_5052_314_9492.jpg

So goes the story ladies and gents, I nubbed this one at 10:33PM CST. I'll review the entries and see if we have a winner. This may go to the jury!
I want to thank all of you for going along on this short journey and your well wishes. I'll keep you posted on the progress and the run up & recovery. Reviews of the above cigars forthcomming. Pictures of the herf in the herf thread - HERE.

Thanks Jeff for the invite to the Herf and to your "Last" cigar event. The group here in Dallas did a great job of making my wife and me feel right at home.

Good luck with your surgery and hope I am there for the date of your "First cigar"

Steve