• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sometime on July 10th I will smoke my last cigar...

Post to BUMP the Contest (rules & details in initial post) &

Thank you for all the well wishes and advice, y'all got me thinking now... so many directions here. ??? They are all good. :D Even the surgery ones (thx IP)! ;)

This is actually my third proceedure & reconstruction for this, so I'll be OK with the pain, I think; I may have to look into that Snoop Dogg Collection :whistling: as the Lortab they gave me last time Effed Me UP! I'm actually embracing this as an opportunity to look at a few things differently before I'm forced to deal with them differently. It's a good thing and I appreciate all the support. Don't worry, I will continue to annoy, harass, make fun of y'all regularly; even post some long overdue reviews and chat more often. :D

OK Jeff, I'd suggest going with the Fuente Opus, or the El Rey Del Mundo's for the pre-op smokes, then the full Monte' when you're back in the saddle again! Meet you in the Cigar-o-sphere at 9pm your time and we'll puff away on a Fuente. Get enough guys together for a Honorary smoke off around the country for you and a hearty cheers with a good scotch to send you on your way.
Come on guys & gals, everybody sit out at 9pm cst and enjoy one for Jeff! I'm in!

Best wishes Jeff on a successful procedure and speedy recovery, now go dig thru the Humi's and get things lined up!!

Best wishes on a speedy recovery. I like Wilkey's suggestion as to what to smoke. I'll try to sit in with you all on the 10th for that honorary last smoke. BTW, if this goes over well I think you should do the same for your coming out party.

Last smoke contest, I'm going to go with a couple of my favorites :whistling:

BBF (with some age on it)
PAM Imperial

Good luck with your procedure, and Thanks

Brian

Good luck with the surgery and here is hoping for a speedy recovery.

Last two smokes....

Partagas Salomone
Bolivar Colosales RE 06

Again, good luck with the surgery bro and hope for a very speedy and not too painful recovery!

Last two smokes....

Partagas Salomone
Bolivar Colosales RE 06

Again, good luck with the surgery bro and hope for a very speedy and not too painful recovery!

And the time would be....7:00 p.m. Enough time after dinner to also have a nice snifter of Glenfiddich 21 HR or Mcallan 18. :D

I think; I may have to look into that Snoop Dogg Collection :whistling: as the Lortab they gave me last time Effed Me UP!

I can tell you from experience, MMJ works on aching and throbbing pain like nothing else! It'll take your mind off the pain and make you think about how hungry you are.. :laugh: :whistling:

Good luck with everything!

Obus?

***BUMP 4 CONTEST***

AND List of cigars already smoked in the lastweek or so.... doesn't mean I don't have more of the same.

Tat Cojuno '03 OR
Cabaiguan Maduro 46
Oliva Angel 100 Toro Grande
CAO America Potomac
Alec Bradley Tempest (Torp)
Ashton Magnum
San Cristobal ISOM La Casa del Habano edition(?) El Morro
Tat La Requeza No. 4
DCM #5
RP Summer Collection 08 Robusto
Tat Black Corona Gordo

Get in your guesses for the contest - You won't be disappointed in the prize pack!

Hope everything goes well and hope your back smoking soon

my picks are

Bolivar Royal Corona
Monte #2

Time 9:15pm

BUMP for Contest - :D
Holy cow, I'm trying to give away a VERY nice 5er and we only have a few entries?!?!? :whistling: ??? :)

Kinky Friedman The Governor (with your sense of humor, this is a no-brainer)
Padron 1926 #2

Time - 11:59 PM (stretch it to the limit)

Good luck with your procedure and prayers for a successful outcome.

Here's my guess.

Partagas Série D No. 4 Robusto

July 10th 9:58pm CST

thanks for the chance and once again, good luck

Danny

oops! forgot to add my second cigar guess

Bolivar Belicosos Finos Cab 25

;)

Here's my contest entry:

Boli RC
Padron 1926 No. 2
9:35pm

Thanks and good luck!

Tat Black

9:10 PM

edited to change time from start to actual "nub" time.

BUMP for the contest & to express appreciation! Contest deadline extended to 4PM CST. :)

Good luck with the surgery and the best wishes for a speedy recovery.

My guess:
FFOX Forbidden X Robusto
Monte #2

11:35 pm

Thanks for the contest