• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sources

I read somewhere in CA magazine that Kennedy purchased a container load of ISOM's prior to enacting the embargo.

Also, I don't think that Customs is truly concerned over the Joe Average..buying a few sticks to smoke..yes you may loose them, Customs is more concerned w/current affairs and the ever present narcotics trade.

Though when I was stationed in Washington state..cigarettes were on the hit list at the canadian border in Bellingham..go figure.

Just my 2 cents on the issue.

Rnccen

OK, while you guys are on the subject, who here would be willing to answer some stupid newbie questions about sources via e-mail or pm?

ryan7107 said:
OK, while you guys are on the subject, who here would be willing to answer some stupid newbie questions about sources via e-mail or pm?
Provided you aren't asking where you can buy Cuban cigars, I'd be happy to answer your questions :)

Can't just fire off your first post asking for sources. In fact, you can't fire off your 1000th post asking for sources. Some things are meant to be given w/ out being asked for, or so I've heard.

Yeah, I realize it was a bit tacky. Really just hoping get a general idea about the sites advertised on this site and others, are they all rip-offs or are there certian ones that are well-kown to be above board. Not asking for anyone to divulge their super-secret, super-cheap sources. I'm not as afraid of being slightly over-charged as I am of being completely ripped off.

As I'm sure its been stated before in this thread (and probably numerous others)... if they advertise here, they're a good bet.

vewyphishy said:
As I'm sure its been stated before in this thread (and probably numerous others)... if they advertise here, they're a good bet.
I second that.

You can find lots of Cuban cigars sites via google and as stated, if they advertise here then they are A-OKAY ;)

First rule of Fight Club - Do not talk about Fight Club.
Second rule of Fight Club - DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!

FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
:D

PuroBrat said:
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
FIGHT CLUB!!!
Two very large gentleman in black suits are going to show up at your front door if you keep this up. One of them is going to be me.

other1 said:
Great movie!

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Hey any of you guys know a good source............

I had to.

I think that we all have at some time posted more than should be, but as BOTL at CP we are improving our plight and gaining new heights of common sense.

Jim

sleepyjim said:
I think that we all have at some time posted more than should be, but as BOTL at CP we are improving our plight and gaining new heights of common sense.

Jim
You obviously have this place confused with somewhere else! ;)

Backslide420 said:
Top for the Newbies. maybe we should get this pinned! :thumbs:
[snapback]167633[/snapback]​

Great idea. Rod, please pin this thread. Would have saved a lot of headache the last couple of days. :whistling: