• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Star in a Reasonably Priced Car Pass

x2. It's nice to see a pass on the lower end of the spectrum. This was a great chance to discover new brands and hidden budget gems. Marco, I think you did a :thumbs: job as pass host. I can't really offer any suggestions or criticism. A brilliant idea for a pass and well-executed. Thanks again for having me!

Have a good one guys!

Derek

Thanks for the pass it was a lot of fun doing one like this, I'm looking forward to the next one you have Marco.

Also thanks a bunch for the contest.

Thanks Marco for the PASS. I enjoyed being a part of it.

Thank you very much Marco. I really liked the fact that the pass was for the lower priced cigars. Since I am fairly new to cigars, that is pretty much what I have. I also thank you for the contests. I wish I was able to post more during the pass, but my fathe passed away shortly after I sent the pass on its way. It was still fun when I did get time to read the posts.

As far as the cigars I took are concerned, I really enjoyed the Gran Habano #5 Corojo Robusto. In fact, I plan to buy more of these. Something about the Corojo I really like. Most of the others I have not gotten to yet with everything that has been going on. But their day will come.

Thanks again.

Dave

Marco, you were a top notch Pass Host second to none in my opinion. As for input on your performance, I think others can take a lesson or two from your example as how to be a gracious host and honorable BOTL.

I look forward to your next Pass...that's if I don't beat you to it as a member of mine :thumbs:

Thank you very much for letting me be a part of this great group of guys, I made quite a few new friends during this journey. :D

Marco, you were a top notch Pass Host second to none in my opinion. As for input on your performance, I think others can take a lesson or two from your example as how to be a gracious host and honorable BOTL.

I look forward to your next Pass...that's if I don't beat you to it as a member of mine :thumbs:

Thank you very much for letting me be a part of this great group of guys, I made quite a few new friends during this journey. :D

Couldn't have said it better myeslf. Awesome job Marco, and thanks again for having me aboard. It was a refreshing change of pace to say the least.

And Gary, what the heck are you doing on? Shouldn't you be working on your tan? :laugh: