• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Star in a Reasonably Priced Car Pass

Alright folks, we're back on the road again! Comin' at cha' Sam...... DC# 0103 8555 7495 6312 2765.

Thanks for having me along for the ride Marco. Great concept and great job you did with this pass. I had a blast!

Just an FYI, I didn't get it today, or umm, yesterday (Sat) so hopefully I will monday. I have my P/T's done as far as I can see and will post them Tomorrow, today, whenever, ok (Sunday) after I get some sleep. I worked on these for a few hours last night and thanks to Gary I had some great information to go on.

Ok, here is my list of P/T's for review. I did include the Padron 2000 that has shipping damage and discounted it .38 cents, however when it arrives I will look at it and see if it is one that I would want to take so keep in mind it might be dropped from the final list. So far I have these 6.

Take #56 Padron 2000 Maduro (shipping damaged one) $3.20 @ CI
Put #128 LaVieja Habana Corojo Gordo Rico $2.88 @CI

Take #117 AF Short Story $4.60 @ Holts
Put #129 Arganese CL3 Robusto $4.65 @ Famous

Take #118 Definace Robusto $5.58 @ Silo
Put #130 CAO VR Totem $5.60 @ CI

Take #121 WAOM $7.35 @ Holts
Put #131 Illusione H1 Panatela $7.68 @ Famous

Take #126 LFD Double Ligero Chisel $6.82 @ Holts
Put #132 Kristoff Maduro Matador $6.69 @ Texcigars and $7.19 @ Famous ( I thought the average should fall in between these two prices)

Take #124 Gran Habano Corojo #5 Lancero $3.64 @ Famous
Put #133 Partagas Spanish Rosado San Agustin $3.64 @ CI

Total take:$31.19
Total puts: $31.14

Hope this all looks good to everyone and if it does I can get this turned around the same day of recieving the pass.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone.

Whenever you get the pass... I'm ready to receive on my end so fire away. (I just might be unreachable from 9-5 the next two days for work training... but I'm ready to receive!)

Ok guys another update. I recieved the pass yesterday and everything is fine in the box. After getting the pass and going through the sticks in there I decided to add 2 more p/t's to the original list. Also I am going to be taking the damaged Padron 2000, it's not that bad.

Here are the additions:

Take #91 Gurkha Fuerte Toro $4.16 @ CI and Tinderbox
Put #134 CAO Criollo Mancha $4.59 @ Holts and $4.59 @ Famous

Take #119 AF Hemmingway Signature Maduro $4.60 @ Holts, Mike's and Atlantic (dropped from p/t's)
Put #135 AF Double Chateau Maduro $4.50 @ Holts, $4.45 @ CI, and Famous

I know that we were down yesterday but I would like to get this approved as soon as possiable and get this in the mail to Mike by tomorrow afternoon so he can have it by Saturday.

I'll approve everything but the Signature Maduro - I let the two Hemingway Maduros in at price-par, but please leave something in there for the next guy.

Looks good then I'll drop the Hemingway Madruo, everything will be packed up, updated and in the mail by tomorrow morning. Thanks for letting me play. :thumbs:

On it's way to you Mike, it will be at the Post Office tomorrow morning DC# 0103 8555 7495 5646 6906

Good job Sammy Boy, very nice P&Ts...got a little greedy with those maduros, huh? :laugh:

NOW....

.....you unlock this Pass Door with the key of musical imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of both sight and sound. A dimension of the soulful tap of the beating mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance of things and ideas only found in the darkness of Philadelphia bars. You've just crossed over into, The.....

drummerzone-1.jpg

You're up Mike!

Good job Sammy Boy, very nice P&Ts...got a little greedy with those maduros, huh? :laugh:

NOW....

.....you unlock this Pass Door with the key of musical imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of both sight and sound. A dimension of the soulful tap of the beating mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance of things and ideas only found in the darkness of Philadelphia bars. You've just crossed over into, The.....

drummerzone-1.jpg

You're up Mike!

a) Sammy...nice job ya damn Maduro Whore :laugh:
b) Gary....you need help......alot of help Gary... :laugh:

Haha nice... I love it. Got the email from Sam today... I'm ready to receive this thing.

I'm almost done with my P/T's I'll post them up in a bit, or tomorrow. His P/T's change my plans lol.

NOW....

drummerzone-1.jpg

You're up Mike!

Let's try these... let me know your thoughts?

T: 121) WOAM / P: 128) La Riqueza #3

T: 107) LFD Double Ligero L700 / P: 129) Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles

T: 126) LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro / P: 130) Don Pepin Blue Label Delicias

Let's try these... let me know your thoughts?

T: 121) WOAM / P: 128) La Riqueza #3

T: 107) LFD Double Ligero L700 / P: 129) Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles

T: 126) LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro / P: 130) Don Pepin Blue Label Delicias
I think Sam took the WoA Maduro....

Take #121 WAOM $7.35 @ Holts
Put #131 Illusione H1 Panatela $7.68 @ Famous

The AF Hemingway Signature Maduro is still in the Pass.

Sam took the LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro as well...

Take #126 LFD Double Ligero Chisel $6.82 @ Holts
Put #132 Kristoff Maduro Matador $6.69 @ Texcigars and $7.19 @ Famous

Well Mike, 1 outa' 3 isn't bad :laugh: the La Flor Dominicana DL 700 is still there!

Did Sam send you the updated sheet we've been using?

The Pass's Final Contest!

Given all the contests that have been run by participants (thank you!), it's only fair that I close out the pass with a good contest.

I was thinking of laying odds as to what day the package would hit my doorstep, but there's not enough latitude in there for a good set of bets.

So....

The contest is: guess the exact time that the pass is reported as delivered (or the last USPS tracking entry, if a delivery entry is not present on usps.gov) to me in Swarthmore, PA.

Closest guess (to the minute) wins.

The winner will receive a package. Containing cigars. You were warned.

Guesses:
1653 Franco593
1227 Ironpeddler
1330 Amateuraficionado
1432 Breedy
1056 Smokin Sims
1147 jnknzz
1412 flamchop
1253 Bully1875
1730 Nimrod
1033 in2xshp
0938 Boomer52

4:53 PM.

Thanks for running this Marco. It was educational as well as fun. You did great as did all participants in my opinion.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

12:27PM

Thanks for the contest Marco, it was a pleasure being a part of your Rookie Pass. :thumbs: