• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

PM'd a few minutes ago.  It should hit yer in box pretty soon.  Email went to the Cigarpass link.  Yup, still a 'net 'tard!!!

Floyd T.

Don't be in too big of a hurry. We don't want anyone thinking this is a real pass or anything. Maybe you can forget about it until August?

Napa_Smokes said:
Don't be in too big of a hurry. We don't want anyone thinking this is a real pass or anything. Maybe you can forget about it until August?
You never know when some lily-livered, scurvy dog might steal this an plunder Phil's booty! 

Well, a box that appears to be a pass, arrived today.  I just got home and have it "warming up" a bit.  It's colder than a mother-in-laws heart outside, so I figured I'd give it a while to settle in.  All looks good, from just opening the box.  I'll take a look tomorrow, or next week, and let y'all know how it's going.  We have to do something to get this thing back OFF TRACK!!!!

Good night, gentlemen!

Floyd T.

Nah not yet - Floyd and I have been in touch, he wanted to make sure it was cool to sample the cigars before choosing p/t and I said of course.

Hey fellas, I still have this thing.  Few things going on and won't bore ya with the details.  I will have it out w/in the next few days.  As I said earlier, if we make it too smooth, it'll ruin the spirit of the pass.  :thumbs:   Appreciate the patience.

Floyd T.

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Hey fellas, I still have this thing.  Few things going on and won't bore ya with the details.  I will have it out w/in the next few days.  As I said earlier, if we make it too smooth, it'll ruin the spirit of the pass.  :thumbs:   Appreciate the patience.

Floyd T.
 If you get a moment, you should invite the neighbors over to see what real cigars are supposed to look and feel like. Encourage them to remove the cigars from the baggies and even the cello.  This pass is predicated on teaching, so in that spirit.

Ok fellas, I know communication is key to these things.  So, I have finally wrapped up my obligations this week and will have this in the mail by Tuesday.  If not, I'll boy a box of Monte #2's and send everyone one.  I do apologize for the delay.  I also know timeliness is important as well but some things can't be helped.

Thanks for not piling on.  I do appreciate it.

Floyd T.

aka: tardi-ass slacker!!!

Phil, thank you for the invitation but unfortunately due to the delay my opportunity to participate has passed.

Have a blast, gentlemen!

No worries Devin,  if you free up it will probably be hovering around the east coast for the next year or two anyways so easy enough to move you down the line.

Devin, my apogees for the delay.  Hopefully you'll be able to rejoin down the road.

Here are my puts/takes.  Say something if there are issues.

Take: #23- SLR A.........Put: #44- Davidoff 5.5" x 40ish ring gauge.(ISOM)   Not sure of name.

Take: #34- Bolivar Petit Beli.........Put: #45- Monte #2 '03

Take: #9- Anejo 50.........Put: Opus No. 2 '05

Put: #47- Cohiba Robusto '09

Put: #48- Monte #2 '09

I also need the addy of the next person in line.  Please PM me.  I'll check back to confirm all is well and ready to ship.

Floyd T. 

Very nice Floyd, can't imagine any of those making it back to me.  Davidoff sounds like a Margaux (which, incidentally, is in my experience the one that still has guts of the old Davis).  With Mr. Cole out it looks like this is going to.....Moki.  Shit.  

First post updated.  Floyd - don't sweat the delay man, you didn't take nearly as long as it took me to send the thing in the first place.  There are like 7 more people on the East Coast so if Devin becomes available he can certainly jump back in - I don't want anyone to feel like they need to scramble to get this to the next stop.  Sort of a fitting lesson to be had there - I remember when I first started doing these I tried to keep everything moving fast paced to avoid incidental damage, people having to drop out etc  Approaching a decade later I have had enough additional life experience to know that it is fine to let things move at their own pace and people do (and should) prioritize other things happening in their lives before stressing over when they can make it to the post office.  Of course, that said, if anyone disappears with the pass I will hunt you down and feed you to bears.

Was out of the loop for a couple weeks, thought maybe the pass would be breathing down my neck. Then I remembered it's Phil's pass. 

Appreciate the words of wisdom.  I'll await a PM from Moki (unless you have his snailer).  She's easy to ship.  Thanks for letting me play.

Floyd T.