• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stogiewear Apparel Offer

StogieWear

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
Just getting things up and running with the Stogiewear Apparel line. At this time there are just a few different items available in hoodies, t-shirts and hats.

www.stogiewearapparel.com

I wanted to give everyone a discount, so please use the code CIGARPASS10 for 10% off anything in the store.

Also I will be selecting a name at random from everyone that follows my instagram account this month and giving away a free hoodie of your choice.
Just follow us @stogiewearap

Full Logo T-Shirts in multiple colors.

shirts.png

Full logo Hoodies in multipel colors

hoodie_full_logo_militarygreen.png

New Smoke 'Em hoodie in Black

hoodie_smoke_em_black.png

Trucker Hats in Gray and Black

trucker_hat_black_white.png. trucker_hat_gray_black.png

If you have any questions let me know
Dave

Thanks for the discount code. I think what the guys above meant is that I don't normally support vendors here unless they are showing up in the banners on the site.
That and the rules say you have to be a member in good standing. I know you said you were formerly a member but I cannot find any evidence of that so I think many view you as a brand new member trying to sell your wares?

I apologize if I violated any rules. My bad. I will look into getting a banner. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. I though the retail section was open to post any offers.

Dave

@StogieWear what about a polo?
I started out with Tees and Hoodies but I can definitely do a polo. I print all the items on demand so I can really do almost anything. I will be adding items to the store over time. A polo would just have a small logo on the left chest. I will add it to the store, I just need to create the image for the product page. Will let you know when it is there.

Dave

Thanks for sponsoring the forum. Just bought a Polo and forgot to use the code.. Oh well, excited to wear it. Maybe it'll be my shirt of choice @ Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival.

Thanks for your support! Just bought a t shirt and can’t wait to get it. 🙂