• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stouts

Mick if you're starting a love for stouts you need to check out its cousin, porter. There are some mighty tastey porters. Great Lakes Edmund fitzgerald, tyrrenne makea good porter but forgot the name, anchor steam porter... there are many more but we can save that for another thread =)

Minneapolis huh? Interested in trading for some HTF stouts? Would really love me a case of Coffee Bender.

EDIT: HTF as in hard to find in your area. Just checked the cellar and other than Abyss and Sea Monster, I don't really have anything crazy.

Oh oh chico is pulling out the big guns ... he is ineed of Surly "liquid crack"

Hey chico Ill throw something in too if you give me a few of those coffee lattes.

Minneapolis huh? Interested in trading for some HTF stouts? Would really love me a case of Coffee Bender.

EDIT: HTF as in hard to find in your area. Just checked the cellar and other than Abyss and Sea Monster, I don't really have anything crazy.

I'll get back to you when life isn't quite so extreme.

Mick if you're starting a love for stouts you need to check out its cousin, porter. There are some mighty tastey porters. Great Lakes Edmund fitzgerald, tyrrenne makea good porter but forgot the name, anchor steam porter... there are many more but we can save that for another thread =)

Yes sir. I can pick up Great Lakes in Wisconsin, but not in MN. I'll try Tyranena's Porter, don't know why I haven't yet.

I've got a porter in a keg that I really want to send in the PIF Mick, but can't quite figure out how to get it in a bottle at this point...

I've got a porter in a keg that I really want to send in the PIF Mick, but can't quite figure out how to get it in a bottle at this point...
GROWLER FILL !!!
Why not use one of those swing tops...I am sure it will hold the carb for 4-5 days.