• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Strongest cigars you have smoked

Joya de Nicaragua Antano. The whole line is strong like bull... There's also a JdN Antano Gran Reserva line (pricey) that is just as stout. Pretty much anything Nicaraguan.

Another vote for the LFD double ligero (heed the advice about the chiselito).

As for cubans, the RyJ Cazadore is pure power.

Like others have said, try anything on an empty stomach (sans sugar) and you'll catch a cigar buzz.

Oh, yes! The JdN Antano Machita (petit corona, little guy) sent me swimming the first time I had one. Of course, I hadn't ate dinner.... and I was out on a walk with the wife, baby, and dog.

LFD DL 700 Maduro - strongest thing I've ever smoked. Also, if you can find one, a Fuente Princessa D. Had just a couple of drags off one and it was insane.

LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro
xXx or most if not all Opus

Both cigars and brands really, I dislike due to them being Nic bombs.

I'll also vote for the xXx on an empty stomach, but it only got worse with a dosage of morphine for pain. :whistle:

The AVO 80th packs quite a punch. Man, I'd love another box of those. They weren't stellar right away, but they really grew on me as time moved forward.

-Mark

Not to repeat what has been said but an empty stomach and the power ranger, with a small dram of Ardbeg. Went to bed and had to throw the kick stand (leg out on the floor) out while holding the night stand to slow the room down. have not done this pairing since, though they played well together.

Like many others, xXx Power Ranger with a couple (4 or 5) glasses of scotch.

Ken

I had picked up a random Padron maduro to try out and crap hit me hard but it wasn't a bad smoke. I don't recall what line of Padron it was.

Not to repeat what has been said but an empty stomach and the power ranger, with a small dram of Ardbeg. Went to bed and had to throw the kick stand (leg out on the floor) out while holding the night stand to slow the room down. have not done this pairing since, though they played well together.

haha, awesome. :D

JdN Antano
LFD Double Ligero
eddie ortega's la bomba pre-release
the messed up part was i had the jdn and the lfd one after the other so i dont know which one did me in

the La bomba gave me the crazy N

Any Opus X for me (except the Magnum O)
LFD cigars, I even had a couple of LG Diez that made me spin.

I agree about the Opus line. The last one that really sent me green, which never happens anymore, was an anejo 46. I couldn't finish. And I love anejo's.

Latest, Padron F.R. 45yrs.. Left my local and picked up a can of coke before I went home.. First time ever, one month into smoking I rushed through a Onyx reserve. Took the dog for a walk and had half left when I got home. Stood at the door puffing away like a mad man.. After being inside for no more than 5 min. the room was spinning fast.. I wish I knew the sugar trick then.. Lesson learned.

Search is your friend!! (Just kidding!) :laugh:

The only cigar to ever knock me on my ass was a BBMF Maduro. It took me around an hour and a half to smoke that hog leg.

Search is your friend!! (Just kidding!) :laugh:

The only cigar to ever knock me on my ass was a BBMF Maduro. It took me around an hour and a half to smoke that hog leg.

This is definitely one on the wish list. Maybe, just maybe one of these days I will be lucky enough to afford to smoke one. This would have been a good cigar to celebrate OBL's justice, but I had to settle for a Padron 1964. It was a great stick and even better considering the celebration.

If you can find one, a 2007 LFD Bad to the Bone Outlaw release. I've had some strong cigars, but that one...wow!

If you can find one, a 2007 LFD Bad to the Bone Outlaw release. I've had some strong cigars, but that one...wow!

I just had to go check... I picked up one of those a while back in a little sampler sale here. It just happened to be along with a few other cigars I really wanted. Now I'm scared!