• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Styxnstoned

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Unfortunately I have very bad news. Gary, aka Styxnstoned, was in a motorcycle wreck last night, and unfortunately he did not make it.

I met Gary on this message board about 8 years ago through a pass that he started. I was the last stop on the pass, and since he lived about a 45-minute drive from me, we agreed that it would be fun for me to hand-deliver the pass back to it's home. That was the beginning of a wonderful friendship, and he will be sorely missed.

Many of the old timers on the board will remember Styxnstoned, but the message forums were not Gary's favorite place, but rather herding with the Central Ohio Cigar Kings in Columbus, OH. He was a legend among the group.

Gary leaves behind a wonderful wife Wendy, a daughter Jessica, who is expecting Gary's first grandchild, and a daughter Katelynn, who is in high school.

Farewell to an amazing person, who was truely a Brother of the Leaf.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Rest in peace, Gary. :(

So sorry to hear this...my thoughts and prayers go out to his family...

melly

My condolences to his family. As a fellow rider, this is the fear we all learn to live with, but it never softens the blow when a rider falls.

Wow very sad! His family will be in our thoughts and prayers! Rest in peace Gary.

What terrible news, he and his family will be in my prayers.

Wow this makes my heart sad to find out that one of my CP brothers is not with us anymore, my heart goes out to his family.
RIP my BOTL. :(

My thought and prayers to the entire family, rest in peace Gary.