• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggestions for making CP even better...

<not all members have a location set...so, your SOL. - coordinate a HERF by posting in the HERF thread>

Thanks! More helpful....

Ok - the "herf" was one "for instance". I'm thinking what if I was just looking for people in Pittsburgh that "do" post their location, out of curiosity or some other reason - to send a bomb for instance.

Thanks.

~ t

There was a few threads about using the Frappr map feature.

Link

If that link doesn't work, just type "Frappr" into the search bar. None of the threads have been topped in a while, so it's probably not updated. But it's a start.

<br />There was a few threads about using the Frappr map feature.<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?act=Search&amp;CODE=show&amp;searchid=152cb4a5efd6d214b81ff24b5bc06b06&amp;search_in=posts&amp;result_type=topics&amp;highlite=%2Bfrappr" target="_blank">Link</a><br /><br />If that link doesn't work, just type &quot;Frappr&quot; into the search bar. None of the threads have been topped in a while, so it's probably not updated. But it's a start.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks Tom. Yeah - it's not updated in a while and it seems as though Rod took the map link off of the CP web page as well. Oh well. I appreciate your help!

~ t

Hey Rod - or anyone who knows...

I didn't read through the 3 pages of suggestions, but is there a way to find people from your area? For example, I wanted to find people from Pittsburgh or Western PA, so I did a search for Pittsburgh, a million and 1 threads came up with anything to do with Pittsburgh. Its more of a people search option. It would be good for coordinating Herfs in order to find local people. Just a thought. There may be a way already, I just don't know it.

Thanks.

~ t

Facebook!

<not all members have a location set...so, your SOL. - coordinate a HERF by posting in the HERF thread>

That is just mean spirited, you need to help others and not be such a meanie. I've reported you to the authorities and your e-gold rating is being revoked. Next time you'll think twice before you post stuff like this :angry:

Whatever - thanks for helping out!

I hope this wasn't addressed to me! :angry:

I was pointing out to Gary that his answer to you was less than helpful!

Hey Rod - or anyone who knows...

I didn't read through the 3 pages of suggestions, but is there a way to find people from your area? For example, I wanted to find people from Pittsburgh or Western PA, so I did a search for Pittsburgh, a million and 1 threads came up with anything to do with Pittsburgh. Its more of a people search option. It would be good for coordinating Herfs in order to find local people. Just a thought. There may be a way already, I just don't know it.

Thanks.

~ t

Facebook!

That is just mean spirited, you need to help others and not be such a meanie. I've reported you to the authorities and your e-gold rating is being revoked. Next time you'll think twice before you post stuff like this :angry:

Whatever - thanks for helping out!

I hope this wasn't addressed to me! :angry:

I was pointing out to Gary that his answer to you was less than helpful!

I dunno Anthony - I saw him with his hand up and everything when he said "what-ever"... :laugh:

If this feature is already available then I apologize but I can't find it: When replying to a PM with other people CC'd, I can't find a "Reply All" button to include all receipiants in the reply. I don't know if this is possible or not, but it would sure be nice.

The PM system is being overhauled, big time. Will be very similar to how gmail works. Upgrade is set to occur first of the year.

All for me?? :laugh: :sign:

Just kidding of course. Thanks for the continual improvement of a great place Rod!! :thumbs:

We need $40 fitted hats.

Come on, selling them for $40 only allows for $5 profit. :whistling: I heard there is a much better profit margin on re-banded cigars from Argentinia.

Seriously, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Obviously there are small things that could be tweaked or implemented, but overall CP wouldn't be here if things weren't working well.

The PM system is being overhauled, big time. Will be very similar to how gmail works. Upgrade is set to occur first of the year.

oh goodie, I was thinking about this as I was driving back to Ohio from DC. I wish we had a like PM away message type thing. Like if someone sends you a PM, You can set your account to automaticly send a message saying you are away and you will be back at such and such date. That way members know you are not ingoring them just dont have internet access. This is the first time in about 3 days I had internet access and I have recieved a few PM, I just hope they realize I was away, and not ingoring them.

David

oh goodie, I was thinking about this as I was driving back to Ohio from DC. I wish we had a like PM away message type thing. Like if someone sends you a PM, You can set your account to automaticly send a message saying you are away and you will be back at such and such date. That way members know you are not ingoring them just dont have internet access. This is the first time in about 3 days I had internet access and I have recieved a few PM, I just hope they realize I was away, and not ingoring them.

David

David no worries. No one care's as your are not that important yet!! :laugh: :laugh:

:sign: :sign:

This will only work for the FOG's and only for the few of them that can figure out how to turn it on. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

If there was a firearms sub-section, I might not need to frequent any where else.

FWIW, I really appreciate all of the hard work that has gone (and continues to go) into this site. I have truly enjoyed CP since finding the spot earlier this month.

Cheers!

If there was a firearms sub-section, I might not need to frequent any where else.

FWIW, I really appreciate all of the hard work that has gone (and continues to go) into this site. I have truly enjoyed CP since finding the spot earlier this month.

Cheers!

See, SPORTS!

:laugh:

Cheers!

Not a bad idea, that might clean up the lobby a little bit.

Just a thought since this thread is back up.

What about a Rod's List section where we can post cigars, humidors, accessories, in a format like Craig's list rather than a forum format. You know, buy, sell, trade, wanted, free. Just a thought.