• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggestions for making CP even better...

There is going to be a major overhaul to the forum within the next 6 months or so. We're taking the community to the next level, and I think you will all really enjoy what's in store for CP. Due to the size of our community, a lot of preparation needs to be done for the upgrade to be sucessful.

Aside from forum functionality, is there anything else you guys would like to see implemented here? Any cigar info, guides, etc?

I know it would be an enormous undertaking, but if there was a tobacco guide available I think it would be a great benefit for newbs like myself to help search out profiles we enjoy. Maybe a list of the different types of tobaccos (Corojo, Criollo, etc) and a general discription of their flavor when grown in a particular country/region. Individual tastes being what they are, maybe this is too subjective of a thing to have.

What happened to the original upgrade plan?

hamstergen.jpg
hamsterbuff.jpg

How about a Gong Show like button we can use to stop someone in the middle of a really bad performance? :laugh:

I'm new to CP and if this has been discussed I apologize.

Often in threads, as I read through different topics, seasoned members will suggest that people check with the site sponsors for what they are looking for.

Other than the sponsor that is being shown live at the time on that page, the only way I can find to get to the sponsors is to back out to the home page then go down the left side of the headings and click on "Online Retailers".

wouldn't it be easier if the SPONSORS section of the sign at the top of the pages, was linked to sponsors?

I did it here and it worked, if I can do it, anyone can... :)

edit to add, I just realized that that page isn't the sponsors, is there a sponsors only page? I'm getting confused...

eta, OK that is the sponsor page but I was confused because ZippoBlu and CigarSwag aren't listed there even though they have banners inside the Sponsor sign at the top of the pages. But it would still be easier to get there (not for me since I know how to get there quickly now). :D

I'm new to CP and if this has been discussed I apologize.

Often in threads, as I read through different topics, seasoned members will suggest that people check with the site sponsors for what they are looking for.

Other than the sponsor that is being shown live at the time on that page, the only way I can find to get to the sponsors is to back out to the home page then go down the left side of the headings and click on "Online Retailers".

wouldn't it be easier if the SPONSORS section of the sign at the top of the pages, was linked to sponsors?

I did it here and it worked, if I can do it, anyone can... :)

edit to add, I just realized that that page isn't the sponsors, is there a sponsors only page? I'm getting confused...

eta, OK that is the sponsor page but I was confused because ZippoBlu and CigarSwag aren't listed there even though they have banners inside the Sponsor sign at the top of the pages. But it would still be easier to get there (not for me since I know how to get there quickly now). :D

Yea...we did have a 'retailers' linky under the old banner. :thumbs:

What this place really needs is more cowbell! :sign:

Now that's funny!

Maybe a daily post limiter. Set for like 30 or so. No reason to make 40+ posts in a day.

Maybe a daily post limiter. Set for like 30 or so. No reason to make 40+ posts in a day.

This has crossed my mind recently. If the frivolous posts aren't kept to a minimum, perhaps we will have to implement a "spam" filter. Posting 30+ messages a day is nonsense, and offers nothing to the community.

I do have one request, and i hope im not repeating someone here, but I just dont have time to read the whole thread.

REPLY ALL to PM's please?

Also, if you need a hand with testing the new forum I'm good at that sh**

Thanks again Rod
~R

Please remove the spammer Thushara.Weligama

Thank you

I do have one request, and i hope im not repeating someone here, but I just dont have time to read the whole thread.

REPLY ALL to PM's please?

Also, if you need a hand with testing the new forum I'm good at that sh**

Thanks again Rod
~R
X2, would be very helpful

The only time I've crossed 40 in a 24-hour period was during the Alpha and Bravo cigar drafts. Special events like that are perhaps the only legitimate reason I can see for making that many posts.

Wilkey

The only time I've crossed 40 in a 24-hour period was during the Alpha and Bravo cigar drafts. Special events like that are perhaps the only legitimate reason I can see for making that many posts.

Wilkey

I think AVB just doesn't want to give anyone a snowball's chance in hell of catchin' up to him! :laugh:

Change scares me!! ???

We need more smilies though!!! :D

Can you have the board automatically replace the word Acid with the puking smiley?