• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer Time, Good Luck, Twins, Lottery Pass!!!!!

WOOPS...I almost forgot ...as promised I will be sending Macattack and Wolfman each a consolation cigar.
Macattack I need your addy.

Ok Tom your prize is on its way! :)
conf# 0304-7990-0002-6355-7378
Enjoy!
@nd prize will go out in a day or so sorry for the delay but didn't have it ready today. Don't fret though it shall reach you soon vern! :biggrin:

Thanks Guys...and thank you Darren..Say Darren should I send you that bottle of HC7 now or wait till I get the smokes? LOL

Congrats to the winners! Darren, you did a great job on the pass, too. I think everyone deserves kudos for the timely posting of puts/takes and the speed of the turnaround. I hope my pass moves as well. Vern, I sent my snailer. Thanks, buddy!

Got my prize package today !! WOO HOO !!! Thanks for the great smokes Darren ! Some of these I've never tried and I look forward to ejoying them. Thank you for your generosity. This was truly a great pass for me !!- Tom

Hey Rod or Gil we can now move this thread over. This pass is retired!!!!
Thanx again to all who participated this was a great pass!!!!!

Macattack and Wolfman I have sent you each a consolation cigar. Enjoy my CP. Brothers
Still PP dancin Darren maybe tomarrow.

Vern man your prize is in the Bombs aweay pass man! LOL Thats the bag I marked Vern only. hehe I guess I didn't make it clear when I said you would have to wait for your prize till you get this pass back. LOL
It is nice to see the enthusiasum though. :)

VernGot your package yesterday. Cool gesture! I've only tried one of the sticks, so it was great to get some new one to try.Thanks, bud.

Vern: Shouldn't this pass be moved to
the completed passes section of the board? Just my 2 cents.Bob

Don't worry gang The admins are bussy guys. I posted to have it moved a week or so ago. They will get there.:)