• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer Time, Good Luck, Twins, Lottery Pass!!!!!

I think I should claimthe prize on his behalf. I can even make sure that they are well aged and have nice even draws!

Time keeps on tick'n tick'n tick'n into the future......
LOL :biggrin:

I haven't cleaned up from the last dance...(for good luck you know)

I won ??? LOL , I've been on the road traveling for so long. I haven't had a chance to check here often !!

uh oh.... did I lose out? I just read the rest of this thread. I've been on the road for business the last two weeks with no internet access. I hope I didn't forfeit the prize. I've never won something like this before !!

Our winner has come forward( Tom you lucky dog!) I will be sending out his prize this week! I think he will not be dissapointed. :)
For the second place prize I have been mulling over how to pick some one fairly. This is sad but all I could come up with and still use your current numbers is this: I am golfing in the morning with my wife's father and the winner will be the difference between his score and mine. Don't get all worried I am a scratch golfer and he's not so anything is possible. I've beat him before and he has wooped me, so this is about as fair as I can get.:biggrin:
Good luck I will post in the afternoon.

Well gang it certainly was not the best round of golf I have ever had. :( Father in law shot a 36 par (the bastard) and I shot a a lousy 49. I am ashamed to say it.:(
But oh well that makes the lucky number 13. Please step fprward and calim second prize! :)