• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer Time, Good Luck, Twins, Lottery Pass!!!!!

Obviously macattak is delusional....Maybe he has smoked somethin too strong and his head is spinning

OK.  Here we go:Takes:                               Puts:Monty #2                    Trinidad Fundy ISOM
Partegas S Perfecto           Partagas 898 Varnished ISOM
Carlos T Signature              IndianTabac Figuarado
Bahia Gold Mad Robusto      Leyenda Corona
Nat Serman Robusto           LaLuna LHB (2)
                                          Flor de Oliva DiademasGreat pass guys!  
(Edited by macattak at 8:58 pm on July 26, 2001)

Ditto what macattak said ,This was a Great Pass....and of course will get even better when my winning number is announced...I would like to thank the members of the academy..and all the little people that...
See Guys I am already working on my speech....

LOL! ROFLMAO! Vern, maybe if you ask nicely I'll gift you a smoke from the winning package! :)

And the crowd is in a hush..... his arm reaches for the envalope ... pulls out the slip....... YAHHHHH ALRIGHT I WON 1,000,000&#36 :confused: #### IT! Wrong envalope LOL :biggrin:
Saturday the winner will be announced! A great big thanks to all who participated!!!!!!
Mac is right though, you all can hurf at Darren's anytime you want!( If of course my wife says its ok. LOL)

macattak I will gladly send you a smoke when I win this one...
Major Pee Pee dance happening here till saturday...

You guys do realize that you are wasting a lot of valuable posting space by "GUESSING" that you're going to win. Since, this is a drawing everything is up to chance. So, stop wasting space and time by putting up those posts. Besides we all know I'm gonna win. So, why wait til Saturday. Just give me my prize now.LOL:):):):):)

THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;) :angry: :eek:: :biggrin: :cheesy: :confused: :cool: :sad::) :(  :shocked: :smile: :wink:I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.(Edited by EdGar at 9:12 pm on July 28, 2001)

Ditto what Ed said ,I have even emailed Darren....I Have checked this post about 10 times since yesterday morning...Yes it is a MAJOR Pee Pee dance in progress here.......

Has anyone been checking this any more than me....I bet I have checked this about 20 times since yesterday....The suspence is giving me heart palpations...Come on Darren Post...Please..

Sorry Gang I got real busy over the weekend.
I recieved the box late saterday and looked at it yesterday. I am still in shock and don't believe my eyes!
Ok now for the winning number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh one more thing since you were all suck great sports I will probably have a second prize drawing tomarow. :)The number 9 ah ah ah aaaaaaaah!
“Love is like a cigar. If it goes out, you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same.”- Archibald Percival Wavell
The winner may claim there prize by posting here, you have till thurs to claim. If the prize is not claimed by thurs there will be a second number chosen.
Thanx again for all your participation!! :biggrin:

Should I let this Guy know that he won...
(Edited by vern at 8:23 am on Aug. 6, 2001)

His last post here was on June 18th, I wonder if he is still interested, I bet he doesn't even smoke cigars anymore.:biggrin: