• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2022 FULL!

Ok sothis was the hardest year to nail own boxes and cigars that are decent as well with the EXTREME prices the last year. Sadly if this continues this may be the end of this pool.

Big thanks to Ben @modo22 for the help searching for boxes for this!

So this is what we have for $1000 Pot
Prizes:
1st Quarter: 1-25ct. Box H. Upmann Half Corona
Half Time: 1-25ct. Box San Cristobal De La Habana - El Principe
3rd Quarter: 1-25ct. Box H. Upmann Half Corona
Final Score: 1-25ct. Box San Cristobal De La Habana - El Principe and 1-3x3 Box Partagas Culebras 3x3 Box

First Post updated!

Ok sothis was the hardest year to nail own boxes and cigars that are decent as well with the EXTREME prices the last year. Sadly if this continues this may be the end of this pool.

Prizes:
Final Score: 1-25ct. Box San Cristobal De La Habana - El Principe and 1-3x3 Box Partagas Culebras 3x3 Box

First Post updated!
Just an FYI. I would do this at twice the price.

Prizes:

First Post updated!
Thanks Paul for doing this. I know this had to be hard this year!

I would also pay more to do this in the future.

I will consider it next year. Also I am going to try and look for some sales over the next year to try and buy some then.

Cheers,
Paul
I think if a bunch of us keep an eye out for sales throughout the year we can help you make this a little easier.

Prizes:

First Post updated!
Thanks for doing this Paul! It was a hard fought 3 weeks of trying to grab boxes for this, but we did it and I think you have a great line up there given the price of todays market. We will keep this going in years to come and just find a way. Also, got shipping notice on the 2nd box heading your way...just hold my boxes to ship so you can combine all of the winnings to me in one shipment ;)

@Tall Paul Paul, I'm guessing you struggled mightily to find Cuban cigars within the budget. I for one, I'm happy to pay for shipping if I would be fortunate enough to win.

Take it from me - it's better to win 2 quarters, that cuts your shipping per box in half 🤑

Paul, let me know when the kids get their bribes and then start drawing numbers!

@Tall Paul Paul, I'm guessing you struggled mightily to find Cuban cigars within the budget. I for one, I'm happy to pay for shipping if I would be fortunate enough to win.
Yea I did that last year and we will do that again. I think I had added it to the first post that winners pay shipping.

Seems fair. I paid it for a few years then switched it to winners pay then I won so maybe that will work again this year… lol

Numbers will be picked this weekend! I will then get the final card posted so you can think about it all week… lol

I told Aria (who is my oldest) that we need to pick numbers like last year and she said “what from when I made the cards last year? Hold on” she runs in her room and comes back with this…
D64AA0B8-233B-4CD1-BE59-9ABAD3425EDB.jpeg

I swear she is a pack rat like her mom. She still has some of the scrap paper that she put the numbers on last year.

Paul thanks again for doing this. I know how hard it is to find value out there. Don't feel bad about upping the price next year, a c-note will help out!