• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2023

Cost per 5 squares

• $65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gents, I will get you payment info in the next day or so. I wanted to give it at least a day to see how reactions were to price increase. Seems like it’s all good.

Patience and I’ll get a PM out!

Ben, I’ll play @ $75 per. Thanks for running with this.

Floyd T

Looks like we are going to stick with the $75. I sent a PM to all of you with payment info!

I’m in.
added you to the pm with payment info.

I have updated first post with everyone that has paid so far. Thanks for being so quick, if I missed any, let me know!

We need 3 more; my buddy that played last year wants in, so if we can only get 2 more then he is in, but if we get 3 CP members we are good!!

Wyatt, where the hell have you been brother?
Life my man. I retire from the Army in 4 months. Last 3 years has been this last assignment and it's had a 2hr commute each way. Just haven't had much time. Summers are spent at Lake of the Ozarks at our condo....kids are getting old (20,18, and 15)....just life. I'm around, and try to stay in touch via the sports games an every now and then some posts, but just not around as much. My cigar intake is about 80% less as well. Again, just haven't had the time. Thanks for checking on me! Hope all is well with you!

Life my man. I retire from the Army in 4 months. Last 3 years has been this last assignment and it's had a 2hr commute each way. Just haven't had much time. Summers are spent at Lake of the Ozarks at our condo....kids are getting old (20,18, and 15)....just life. I'm around, and try to stay in touch via the sports games an every now and then some posts, but just not around as much. My cigar intake is about 80% less as well. Again, just haven't had the time. Thanks for checking on me! Hope all is well with you!
It’s good to see ya around man! I’ve been wondering how you’ve been doing. It seems like you and I are in a similar boat! Minus the retiring part. Congrats and thank you for the sacrifices you’ve made to serve our country.

Wyatt, that was a incredible read! Thank you! Good to see you having fun in your life.

Dammit, I thought I was in on this when we were discussing pay ins…