• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2023

Cost per 5 squares

• $65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry guys. I will take 5,11, 30,50 and 96 since 69 is not available lol

Man, I'm bummed my Pack didn't get the win today.. but I can't say the Niners put a whoopin down.. I think they just got lucky. That said, they definitely put in the work during rest of the season. Congrats.

Tell ya what tho, I am super stoked to watch this very young Packers team continue to develop under Love. If you would have told me at 10 games in the season that we'd be beating up the #1 seed in the Playoffs, I would have rolled my eyes at you.

Very proud of how this team did and can't wait til the SB.. and later this year!! 🥳🏈👍🎆

Screenshot_20230924-182116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
It will just make it that much better if I sweep.

Will save me on some shipping too! I set aside $60 for shipping, so non of us should have to pay for shipping of the winnings! If there is any left over, we can divide the remaining by 20 of us (I would love to pp everyone back $0.5685 😂 )or I can add it to this pool next year.

By the way, I recently got a box of 23s JL2s and Parti MFs and they are smoking soooo well fresh!!

Will save me on some shipping too! I set aside $60 for shipping, so non of us should have to pay for shipping of the winnings! If there is any left over, we can divide the remaining by 20 of us (I would love to pp everyone back $0.5685 😂 )or I can add it to this pool next year.

By the way, I recently got a box of 23s JL2s and Parti MFs and they are smoking soooo well fresh!!
I hope that includes interest accrued 😆

You should just use the leftover to start a new CPI fund, after a few years there should be enough to buy a single from TS

Some great ideas there!! Thanks for the wise advice...

@Brickhouse , stop blowing all those fantasy football winnings and get in here!

All right, this should be full. I will update the card in the morning.

How does everyone feel about drawing the numbers on the Vherf on Saturday at 8pmEST? Think we can get everyone here on there? Is there a better time than 8 that can get some folks on??!! Would love to meet some of you virtually and have a smoke while I give myself all the winning numbers!