• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Superbowl 2018 random draw

I mostly really don't care and would rather you have em.
Now see fellaz ... Justin is why this is the friendliest cigar bulletin board on the www. Now if I could only follow his example. Justin ... KC is yours and I'll take SF. Thanks brother. :p I'll send ya a lil sum sum with the coffee I have for you. You've turned out to be a real asset for me bro! I can't thank you enough for everything you've done to help me on the other front I deal with. You da man!

Chester .... feel free to swap the Niners and Cheifs with me and Justin. Thank you. :)

Now see fellaz ... Justin is why this is the friendliest cigar bulletin board on the www. Now if I could only follow his example. Justin ... KC is yours and I'll take SF. Thanks brother. :p I'll send ya a lil sum sum with the coffee I have for you. You've turned out to be a real asset for me bro! I can't thank you enough for everything you've done to help me on the other front I deal with. You da man!

Chester .... feel free to swap the Niners and Cheifs with me and Justin. Thank you. :)
No worries, wish I could be as helpful for someone that isn't such an asshat. :p

What the hell are you doing awake?

No worries, wish I could be as helpful for someone that isn't such an asshat. :p

What the hell are you doing awake?
Well... us ass hats are the ones that could use the most help. It could cause a change in attitude... uhh... well... lol... now that I read that out loud... never mind. ;-)

I was a breadman for 27 years. I got up at 2:30 everyday. Hard to break that pattern I guess.

Well... us ass hats are the ones that could use the most help. It could cause a change in attitude... uhh... well... lol... now that I read that out loud... never mind. ;-)

I was a breadman for 27 years. I got up at 2:30 everyday. Hard to break that pattern I guess.
what kind of breadman? My dad worked for wonderbread

ok when i get time to add teams to first page lol

what kind of breadman? My dad worked for wonderbread
I worked for Rainbo Bread ... Budweiser.... Earthgrains ... Sara Lee then finally Bimbo. The company was bought and sold numerous times. I was a 27 year Teamster in California. Matt R. did it for a minute in Chicago ... but had no bargaining agreement. He doesn't do that crap anymore....LOL! In my area we ran the bread table. Wonder had 2 feet .... I had 14 feet. Domination!!! We worked off commission .... so feet meant dollars. :) I had a few good friends that worked for wonder before the bellied up Nationally. What a shame for all the hard working employees, it was the stock holders that ruined that company. Hostess dominated the cake too.

My grandfather was a baker. Retired when I was like 10. He worked since age 12 in Mexico, Texas. California. Last worked at an Italian bakery in Sam Jose CA called La Roma.
I worked for Rainbo Bread ... Budweiser.... Earthgrains ... Sara Lee then finally Bimbo. The company was bought and sold numerous times. I was a 27 year Teamster in California. Matt R. did it for a minute in Chicago ... but had no bargaining agreement. He doesn't do that crap anymore....LOL! In my area we ran the bread table. Wonder had 2 feet .... I had 14 feet. Domination!!! We worked off commission .... so feet meant dollars. :) I had a few good friends that worked for wonder before the bellied up Nationally. What a shame for all the hard working employees, it was the stock holders that ruined that company. Hostess dominated the cake too.

Rams, Chiefs, Dolphins....the only unbeaten teams left.

Texans, Raiders, Cardinals.....last 3 winless teams.