• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing 2011

I vote for the troops also. Although I feel like we should only send to the troops if it is a winner (40 cigars) or a runner up (20 cigars).
I think if that entry only wins the (4) cigars for last place it should got to a BOTL, like say drunkfish3 for all his time organizing this event.
I just feel like 4 cigars is too little to send to a group of troops. My 2 cents.

I was thinking the same thing!

thank you, I vote for it to go to Rob (Nihon_Ni) and let him spread it around, this way if it is only last place then he can share it with some buddys and if it is first or second he can pass them out to more troops. Of course we would have to ok it with him first.

My package went out today, forgot the DC in the car, but it went out. I'll have it if needed tomorrow.

Very excited about football Season! Cant wait for this contest to get underway.

Looks like we can earmark the donation to go to the troops
drunkfish Rob sounds like a great choice Thanks for running this again

Don

And thanks donzz for donating.

And to officially start the season - GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

Looks like we can earmark the donation to go to the troops
drunkfish Rob sounds like a great choice Thanks for running this again

Don

sounds good do you want to PM Rob and run it by him or should I?

Don,

Thanks for your generosity! I can't tell you what a huge impact gestures like this have to guys who are far away from home. I would be honored to participate, with the only caveat being that I will not take any sticks for myself, but will pass all winnings to guys who are deployed to do the nation's bidding.

Now, hopefully entry 32 will draw my favorite team (Browns) so I won't have mixed emotions during the season. (What can I say, I'm a son of Ohio and as such I'm sentenced to a life of cheering for hopeless sports teams.) While it's true they will be an uber long shot to win the whole shebang, they're pretty much a shoe in to win the 4 stick conciliation prize! At least this way I won't have to utter the oft heard phrase amongst Brownie fans: "There's always next year." I'm sure I'll utter it, but maybe it won't be before the end of week three, like normal.

Don,

Thanks for your generosity! I can't tell you what a huge impact gestures like this have to guys who are far away from home. I would be honored to participate, with the only caveat being that I will not take any sticks for myself, but will pass all winnings to guys who are deployed to do the nation's bidding.

Now, hopefully entry 32 will draw my favorite team (Browns) so I won't have mixed emotions during the season. (What can I say, I'm a son of Ohio and as such I'm sentenced to a life of cheering for hopeless sports teams.) While it's true they will be an uber long shot to win the whole shebang, they're pretty much a shoe in to win the 4 stick conciliation prize! At least this way I won't have to utter the oft heard phrase amongst Brownie fans: "There's always next year." I'm sure I'll utter it, but maybe it won't be before the end of week three, like normal.

Thank you for your service!

Don,

Thank you for your service!

Ditto.

I also wish you get the Browns. :)

Don,

Great can you PM me your Addy, i think i have it but just in case.

Guys just to keep you updated, still no word from Modo22 on his sticks. I have pmed him a few times but he doesn't read them. I am going to have to make a public post in the lobby in a little bit, but if he falls through I will offer the extra spots to anyone willing to ship by tomorrow or if not i will take them and run a contest to give them away.

Wow, I am here. DC is PMing soon.

I have not been reading the 3 PMs you have sent through CP, I have however been reading them through my email. I sent you a note when I signed up that I would be sending them last minute due to funds. I got paid today so they are out the door! I guess I should have updated you again.

When I was reading the PMs through my email it does not show they were only directed at me; just figured they were to the group...I assumed you knew from me PM before that I was sending last minute.

It is 8AM here on the west coast bud, you will have a PM soon.

Sorry I i just got worried when you didn't respond to my pms, a simple sending them Friday would have been appreciated and would have avoided all this. Teams will be draw when all sticks arrive.