• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Supply of Cigars/ My First Contest! - Contest Done

Around 82 sticks which is very low for me. All but 10 of those are CC or premuim sticks. IRS hit hard this year cigar budget is blown for a few more months.

Brian

Pretty well stocked for the summer heat. Right now 6 desktops + 2 rubberdors are full so it's about 850 stx. Smokin 125 to 150 a month it changes rapidly

According to my spreadsheet I updated the other day... just over 1100. Some of which will see the chopping block soon... too many damned bills!

OK, I just finished the counting and I have a final number on how many cigars I have:

Alot.

Looking quickly through my cigar log, I have about 200 cigars, I've been building my collection up slowly, so it's not exactly typical for me, but I do plan on keeping it around this size for a while and eventually expanding even further.

Before I joined this forum? Uh, 45 max... Now? *Shudder* I'd say, without counting but looking at boxes and trays, 230~. I'd say that is going to go up, I recently got a nice paying internship.

Currently 28 in the humi with more on the way

Thanks for the chance though.

Danny

Great day in the morning. I considered counting, but I'm too damn tired, and come to think of it.....I don't really want to know. :blush:

I really don't know and I agree with Monk, I'm not at all sure that I want to know! :cool:
I do know that there are many, many, many ... a couple of years worth I am sure.
More than I want the better half to know about! :blush:

Holy crap. Are you guys actually going and counting your cigars? Or do you have some sort of inventory spreadsheet?

Wilkey
I literally did laugh out loud at this. I was thinking the same thing.

I really don't want to know. Some days it's more than I'll know what to do with, others it's not enough. It's a blessing and curse.

Holy crap. Are you guys actually going and counting your cigars? Or do you have some sort of inventory spreadsheet?

Wilkey

Not all of us have ability and training sufficient to have written a cigar inventory algorithm, ok? :laugh:

I have 12 in my smallest humi, which is within arms reach from my bed. and the rest I have in a storage facility with my other Humis and our furniture. At last count there were around 500 in that lot and I feel I am running a bit low. Panic is almost setting in.

I'm really not sure. I did an inventory of boxes a while ago, but I never figured out how many cigars that meant... nor have I kept it up to date.

The figure is probably something that it's better I don't know. :)

I could run out in a couple weeks...that is sad. Not working or being able to walk is killing my stash!! lol

Haven't done an inventory recently, but let's just say that when I started here on CP I had ONE desktop humidor. Within 3 months I was up to a barrister bookcase humidor from JR. 6 months added a second barrister. 12 months added a third barrister. This year I graduated from the barristers and am up to an Avallo 2000 Deluxe...which is 90% full.

How many cigars are in your stash right now

When I think about what CP has done to me, and I look back on the total # of cigars I ever had at any given time for my first full year of smoking as compared to what I have now, my emotions are kind of mixed. It kind of goes from :laugh: to ??? to :whistling: to :0 but then ultimately to :love: My wife on the other hand has but one..... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe I'll take a rough tally this weekend. I'm only allowed to spend a limited amount of time each day with the lovelies.... got to make it count! :laugh: ;)

I am guessing around 500 at the house. None in my online Humidor ; )

Seth