• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Supply of Cigars/ My First Contest! - Contest Done

brownnation

I know this topic has been a little touched up on in the past, but I find the answer (at least for me) has changed over the months/years so I thought I'd put it out there. I also wanted to give back to the community a little bit, I'm not a mad poster or anything, but I read a lot of great info here everyday and wanted to show my appreciation.

How many cigars are in your stash right now and is that number typical, low, or high for your normal cigar booty?

As for the contest. The person who's number of cigars is equal to mine will win a nice fiver. If no one has the same amount after a week, I'll send it to the closest.

Thanks and good luck,

Brown

Jhawk wins the fiver with 285 cigars in his stash (I had 300 exactly at the beginning of the contest).

I currently have 82 cigars on hand. That number is high for me. I usually have around 60ish, but I've been on a buying spree and received a couple of very generous gifts recently. However, as soon as my beads arrive my cooler will be up and running, and I expect to see that number increase.

Umm, a lot. Right now I would say... 800ish.

I currently have 209 I usually have between 200 and 250 on hand (not enough!!!) 98% NC, 2% ISOM, :( I have fallen in love with the island to the south and I have no way to get them besides friends gotta love those friends. you know who you are. :) I just wish it was more like 40% ISOM 40% GPG and 20% NC This would be All my favorite smokes but alas thats not how it is although currently 40% are DPG at least. I would like to have 2k on hand along with a peronal class 9 Cuban torcedor rolling 8 hours a day for me 6 days a week. (I would give him free beer or tequila as long as my cigars keep coming out class 9 quality) ;)

Im at about 50 cigars. Which is very low for me. My problem is I have a very low number of everyday smokes (like 10) and the rest are premiums that I save.

My usual stock is around 100. I just bought a box of La Riqueza's # 3 and Tat Blacks. I have them sitting for a while and then I will have a bit more on hand everyday smokes.

Im at about 50 cigars. Which is very low for me. My problem is I have a very low number of everyday smokes (like 10) and the rest are premiums that I save.

My usual stock is around 100. I just bought a box of La Riqueza's # 3 and Tat Blacks. I have them sitting for a while and then I will have a bit more on hand everyday smokes.

I took an inventory this weekend and I stand at 635... and that scared my wife since I just started buying cigars in November. I am where I would like to be in #, but everyone posting on this board knows that it is so easy to see an offer for sale and say "what the hell, that is a great price -- I can't let those (fill in your favorite here) go without a good home" -- and then 635 becomes 660, then 700, then.... You get the picture....

I'm not going to post that amount in fear that my wife might stumble across this thread.

I'm not going to post that amount in fear that my wife might stumble across this thread.

Too funny. I imagine the # indicated by most is usually a result of some compromise with the wife. I know mine is.

Let's just say in the k's.............And there was no compromise. Just a lot of....."What these? Oh, I've had them for a long time."

:laugh: Good stuff.

I've got about 250 smokes laying around, which is pretty high for me considering I typically only enjoy a cigar or 2 week. Used to be around 30 before I joined CP...

89, divide mostly between yardgars and premiums. This is a little more than I usually keep on hand, this is due in large part to my habit of just checkin whats on cbid.

Thanks for the contest

Three. Please don't shun me. 'Tis the life of a poor college student.

Three. Please don't shun me. 'Tis the life of a poor college student.
:laugh: No worries. I started out with a half dozen mediocre sticks in a plastic jar with a wet paper towel in it.

Let's just say that nowadays I have...more. ??? :D

Wilkey

Let's just say in the k's.............And there was no compromise. Just a lot of....."What these? Oh, I've had them for a long time."

"They're all cheap bundle sticks that have to be aged a minimum of five years."

My inventory took a big time hit after a holiday weekend of sharing with friends and family...so am now down to only 30. Before joining CP I never felt I needed storage capability for more than 50 at the most. Now, I want MORE and MORE....and once I decide whether a coolidor or something more "furniture-like" is the way to go then I'll start seriously stockpiling.