• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Supply of Cigars/ My First Contest! - Contest Done

I'd say around 350. When I started this adventure on CP about a year ago I used to keep maybe a dozen in my desktop humidor at one time. It's a great hobby that CP has helped me take to a new level.

I'd say around 350. When I started this adventure on CP about a year ago I used to keep maybe a dozen in my desktop humidor at one time. It's a great hobby that CP has helped me take to a new level.

Yeah, I used to collect baseball cards big time as a kid and I'm finding I get a similar feeling about going through my cigars as I used to when I went through my baseball card collection.

I have 219 right now, which is a bit high, but the number is always growing, and I'm sure that I'll have a lot more as time goes on. Thanks for the contest!

My supply is getting low -- 6 month old son takes my extra money! I am at 285 right now.

I have around 125 at home, 20 at the shop, 3 boxes with the online humidor and two boxes in transit.
270 total

Grady

I have a few assorted cigars and that is my story and I'm sticking to it!

More than I need, and fewer than I'd like. I honestly don't know what the count is...

Holy crap. Are you guys actually going and counting your cigars? Or do you have some sort of inventory spreadsheet?

Wilkey

Like a few others, I think I'll use this thread as an excuse to do an inventory. If you don't hear back from me in a few days someone please call emergency services since I'll be buried under an avalanche of cigars.

Holy crap. Are you guys actually going and counting your cigars? Or do you have some sort of inventory spreadsheet?

Wilkey

MS Excel. I have mine set up to total all of the individual vitola amounts.

I have 684 right now, but vacation is commming up and it will be well above that when I get back.

Not as much as I'd like, but definitely more than I should. Currently in the process of trying to reduce what I have at home and just adding to the online locker.

77. Still pretty new to cigars and even newer to CP. I've been laying the groundwork with the wife unit regarding the necessity of creating a coolerdor, but that train was derailed for the foreseeable future by a sizeable donation to the emergency veterinarian's boat fund this past weekend.

Wilkey

Well, we don't all have the "great wall of coolers" so it's easy for us to count our measly collection of sticks. :laugh:

But I do keep mine listed on a spreadsheet at home and at the office in case I would ever need to file an insurance claim or something.

At least three years worth.