• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Swissy

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
Swissy, this is long over due...but wanted to thank you for a great night in PHX. I appreciate dinner and drinks you bought for me AND finally meeting you in person. CP members, Jim is one great BOTL! :thumbs:

Regards,
Ree

Indeed he is! My foster parent (whether he likes it or not) here on CP...Three cheers for Swissy!!

Everyone knows Swissy is a moose-humping homo.

Long legged Jim is what they usually call him ;)

Edit: BTW, who is this Ree character anyways? :whistling:

:cool:

Did he offer to snuggle and cuddle afterwards?

Jim is good peeps!

I was lucky enough to have him for my first Newbie trade. Taught me a lot, welcomed me in, Helped me out. :thumbs:

Who is the Ree Ree Robusto character... Ryan - is that you ??? I can hardly tell!!! :D

I agree with Moki - humping moose, socking salmon in the eye and foam insulating beer, the rat bastid!!! That's what you get for living in God's country!!!! :sign:

Swissy, this is long over due...but wanted to thank you for a great night in PHX. I appreciate dinner and drinks you bought for me AND finally meeting you in person. CP members, Jim is one great BOTL! :thumbs:

Regards,
Ree

ME?!?!? All I did was hitch a ride, bum a smoke, and buy burger and a couple of beers and kept you out till 2am on a worknight! Good lord, the cigars you brought for us both far outweighed anything I paid for! :0

But glad to finally hook up and meet... next time hopefully it'll be a little less hectic and not on a softball or work night for ya...

The rest of you can kiss my moose humping, salmon sucking, non-cuddling big butt! :p

Can't help but pile on... I recently experienced Swissy's generosity firsthand. Jim is definitely an asset to this community! :thumbs:

Everyone knows Swissy is a moose-humping homo.
And he french kisses the salmon he catches. Be careful if you are stuck alone with him on his boat!

I know I passed out and thought it was weird tasting fish on my breath. :blush: It all makes sense now.

And, who is this ree character? Come on...what, a brother takes a vacation :whistling: and this is the respect I get?

-ree