• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ten freaking years...?..!

Contest is now closed....let's hook some guys up...!!

Here's the entries sorted by entry:

05 - jsm11
08 - siriusstoogie
09 - rob300c
11 - Brickhouse
12 - Gern Blansten
23 - mjolnir01
25 - CMontoya79
31 - Napa_Smokes
32 - thinde
33 - CBoukal
36 - engspot
37 - whylieineedacigar
43 - CigSid
51 - Bsneed51
52 - garrettbuckeye
54 - ironpeddler
55 - LarryH
58 - Bayamos
62 - oke&coke
69 - Tall Paul
72 - Pugman1943
73 - Emmo
74 - bfreebern
77 - BigJake6904
81 - Undegreed
82 - Gavin
83 - MadMonk
98 - golfgar

....off to the random number generator for three numbers.....are you ready?

65.....29.....and 87.  Looks to me like the lucky guys are:

62 - oke&coke (Closest to 65)
31 - Napa_Smokes (Closest to 29)
83 - MadMonk (Closest to 87)

If you guys would be so kind as to PM me with your current ship to addresses, I'll get the goodies out to you in the next couple days.  I'll PM you with the DC's when the sticks fly.

Thanks to everyone for the great comments, thanks to everyone that played, and congratulations to the winners...!!

Thank you sir, pm incoming.  Again, congrats on the anniversary and I hope to shake your hand one day.

Looks like I missed the contest, but a big congrats on the entry and a very fine offering to this community!

Thanks for being here to help teach me and others about cigar life and what it means being a BOTL

Guys, just so you know, please get me your addy's as soon as you can.  I'd planned on getting things out today but I've had some stuff come up that will keep me busy for the rest of the afternoon.  Monday doesn't look a whole lot better, unfortunately.  

I'll get things on the road no later than Tuesday afternoon, sooner if at all possible.

Thanks again...!!!!

Well I missed the contest but not the brotherhood you have shown for the past decade.  It has been a pleasure to have you here, in my pass and generally around.  Congrats Tom.

PS - Isn't Tony supposed to win?

Whoa!
Tom, Do you still have my addy. PMs arent working for me, for some reason. I think I have your regular email which I'll try.

Congrats on the decade!  Great community here, no doubt.

I missed the contest, but my guess would have been 28, which I always choose in "guess a number" games.  Would have finally been a winner this time.  Oh well...  :D

Thanks for offering such great cigars to the group.  Very generous of you.  Again, a great community here.

Nice!  Congratulations to the winners and big congrats again to Tom.

Congrats to the winners and once again, congrats to you Tom.  Great way to celebrate your 10 years.

Thanks a bunch Tom and congrats again on the 10 years. Looking forward to reading more over the next 10.

Congrats on the millstone. :p

10 for your Anny, of course.

Edit to add: I don't know why I even tried. :p :p

Very nice gesture and happy anny.  

Pissed even more that I missed this.  I had a power outage yesterday from 10am until 20 minutes after the Super Bow ended last night!!!  What a day.

Floyd T.