• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Test for the Southerners

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I was driving the other day with my son and he said, "I wonder if someone from like Georgia would know what those are?"

So that's the question, do any of you lifelong southerners know what this is without cheating?

Just day "yes" of you do, I'm actually kind of curious because I remember vividly when I first saw one, as they don't have them in Eastern Montana really.

PXL_20210710_194039248.MP.jpg

Yes, from Texas but the part of Texas that uses similar things.

I was driving the other day with my son and he said, "I wonder if someone from like Georgia would know what those are?"

So that's the question, do any of you lifelong southerners know what this is without cheating?

Just day "yes" of you do, I'm actually kind of curious because I remember vividly when I first saw one, as they don't have them in Eastern Montana really.

View attachment 45344
It's a revetment to deflect the jet blast of a fighter aircraft😀

Did I win?

Kentucky is kinda neutral, but I’ll chime in with a yes, I believe I do.

Floyd at

We only see those around flightlines here. Not just out in the open along a road.

Yes. But is from my time in Colorado, not Virginia. Those aren’t necessarily in Virginia. At all. Even at a ski hill.

I don't know what those are.
Seen similar items by the airport, but not sure if same.

They have these up in Amarillo because they are needed there ( not to ward off armadillos ).

Hell no, but I’m not from Georgia. I’ve been to Atlanta though 🤣

What are they?

Have no idea what those are , but curious what they are. Guessing something to do wirh cattle

Yes.

They do look like jet blast revetments, though!

*EDIT* I want to make a Trump joke here so bad, but I'll refrain.

*EDIT EDIT* I reported myself, anyway.