• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving Anniversary Day Contest

Alright gents this is now closed and the winner will be announced tomorrow. Thanks for playing!

Winner - winner - Turkey dinner!  :p  Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone and hope that you enjoy some great smokes after.

The total number of bands is 682 and the winner is:

Bill (CigSid) - Bill's guess was 678 without going over. Bill, these will go out either tomorrow or Saturday. 

Bill had the first guess of 678 on 11/22 and Sterlingnotes had the same guess on 11/24 - sorry Sterlingnotes. However, you live close enough by the cape that we should be able to meet up sometime for some smokes and I can probably drag Tall Paul & Kona1000 with me. 

bfreebern said:

A good tie breaker would be to guess the most represented brand, by number of bands.  Hahaha, just another reason for you to count all of these.

Brandon, there was no way that I was going to count bands again brother. That was a pain in the balls! :(

Here is a snapshot of my iPhone notes from 11/15 when I counted the bands in increments of 100. Again, thanks again for all that participated.

IMG_4247_zps46828889.png

Congrats Bill! Thanks for the contest Krid and have a great turkey day!

Thanks Kris, for the contest, and thank you for your contribution to this site! Today, I am thankful for knowing you...

Congrats Bill! I'm not laughing at your mathematics post so much now.

CigSid said:
Thanks Kris, for the contest, and thank you for your contribution to this site! Today, I am thankful for knowing you...

Thanks for the kind words William and you're not to shabby knowing too.  :thumbs:

Your dog rockets go out tomorrow 9410 8036 9930 0062 4628 00

MadMonk said:

Dang, I thought it said the 28th. I really need new glasses!  :laugh:

Congratulations Bill! Well done! :thumbs:

Light this! said:
 Bill had the first guess of 678 on 11/22 and Sterlingnotes had the same guess on 11/24 - sorry Sterlingnotes. However, you live close enough by the cape that we should be able to meet up sometime for some smokes and I can probably drag Tall Paul & Kona1000 with me. 

Congrats, Bill!  I knew that was a good number...

Sounds good Kris, I'd love to meet up with you guys sometime. 

Kris, I received the very nice selection of canine missiles today, and I want to thank you brother for the contest... I will dispose of these properly...

IKris_zpsfe6c1cef.jpg