• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The “The 1-for-1, Full Spectrum Pass”

I'd imagine that's a CP first.

Pass host intercepts his own pass 600 miles away from home :D Were you able to pull that off or did Monte just send it directly to me ???

coventrycat86 said:
I'd imagine that's a CP first.

Pass host intercepts his own pass 600 miles away from home :D Were you able to pull that off or did Monte just send it directly to me ???
I sent it to you CC. :(

Did I do something wrong? ???

Pass just arrived safe and sound. I'll go through it later and get it out tomorrow.

Just wanted to let y'all know it arrived safe and sound ;)

Where the hell is the cigar ring gauge? It's not in the box ???

Take #91 Sancho Panza Corona ($6.16) - Put #132 Saint Luis Rey Serie A ($6.36)
Take #128 Davidoff Millenium ($8.40) - Put #133 AVO Signature Lonsdale ($7.60 Famous)
Take #42 Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso ($2.65) - Put #134 Punch Pita ($2.76 Famous)
Take #124 Vintage by Rocky Patel 1990 ($5.00 CI) - Put CAO Gol! ($5.00 CI)

I looked everywhere in the box, packing peanuts, etc. and did not see the cigar ring gauge put in by waliguy ???

My brand new $80+ postage scale from Staples crapped out on me (DC#: 0301 0120 0001 0524 9815 to return that to Pelouze :angry: ) so I could not pre-print my Priority Mail label ahead of time.

DC#: 0301 0120 0001 0524 9839 to Ricardo shipped on Wednesday, June 2nd from the Andover, CT post office so it should arrive at Ric's on Friday.

Oh, with regard to something PaulS wrote:
Just a side note on the USPS thing. No one in the pass would realize it of course, but my addy could probably be really screwed up and I would still get the box. Reason? My town has a population of about 5000 and there are only two houses on my street!
If you ever address anything to me "Bill Jenkins, Chaplin, CT" it will get here. My town has a population of 2268 so no need for trivial information like street address or anything :D
Servebig wrote:
The eagle has landed! First of all dixie I have to comment on how organized this whole thing is...right down to the sharpies included in the second box! First class!!!
Who DWF'd the sharpies? 'cause there were no sharpies when I got the box ???

coventrycat86 said:
DC#: 0301 0120 0001 0524 9839 to Ricardo shipped on Wednesday, June 2nd from the Andover, CT post office so it should arrive at Ric's on Friday.
Yep! :thumbs: It's in my possession. I will get going on this then hand it off to Cigah Smoka as soon as I can.

Great job guys :)

The list is now current through CCat.

Thank you so much for participating :eek:lve:

Cheers,
Dixie

#132 is a Havana, it should be colored orange instead of blue.

Okay fess up youse guys:

Where is the ring gauge?

Who DWF'd (that's short for Dave W Frank :p ) the sharpies?

Nice play Bill :thumbs: Enjoy that SP Corona. Those babies really hit their stride at 5 years. Damn they're tasty :)

Hi Guys, I just got home yesterday and checked in here this morning. Looks like everything is going well with the pass, thanks again Dixie for letting me play!

coventrycat86 said:
Take #91 Sancho Panza Corona ($6.16) - Put #132 Saint Luis Rey Serie A ($6.36)
Take #128 Davidoff Millenium ($8.40) - Put #133 AVO Signature Lonsdale ($7.60 Famous)
Take #42 Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso ($2.65) - Put #134 Punch Pita ($2.76 Famous)
Take #124 Vintage by Rocky Patel 1990 ($5.00 CI) - Put CAO Gol! ($5.00 CI)

I looked everywhere in the box, packing peanuts, etc. and did not see the cigar ring gauge put in by waliguy ???

My brand new $80+ postage scale from Staples crapped out on me (DC#: 0301 0120 0001 0524 9815 to return that to Pelouze :angry: ) so I could not pre-print my Priority Mail label ahead of time.

Oh, with regard to something PaulS wrote:
Just a side note on the USPS thing. No one in the pass would realize it of course, but my addy could probably be really screwed up and I would still get the box. Reason? My town has a population of about 5000 and there are only two houses on my street!
If you ever address anything to me "Bill Jenkins, Chaplin, CT" it will get here. My town has a population of 2268 so no need for trivial information like street address or anything :D
Servebig wrote:
The eagle has landed! First of all dixie I have to comment on how organized this whole thing is...right down to the sharpies included in the second box! First class!!!
Who DWF'd the sharpies? 'cause there were no sharpies when I got the box ???
It sounds like you live in a great area Bill. I just love living in a small town!

Here it is:

Take 06 Bolivar Bleicoso Finos; Put 136 Vegas Robaina Unico
Take 69 RyJ Ex. #4; Put 137 Partagas SD4
Take 111 Cohiba Corona Especiale; Put 138 Cohiba Robusto
Take 08 Monte #4; Put 139 Boli Corona Junior

I am handing it off to Cigah Smoka today. If anyone has any problems with it I let me know and I'll go see CS afterwards.

Thanks for letting me play. :D

ricmac25 said:
Here it is:

Take 06 Bolivar Bleicoso Finos; Put 136 Vegas Robaina Unico
Take 69 RyJ Ex. #4; Put 137 Partagas SD4
Take 111 Cohiba Corona Especiale; Put 138 Cohiba Robusto
Take 08 Monte #4; Put 139 Boli Corona Junior

I am handing it off to Cigah Smoka today. If anyone has any problems with it I let me know and I'll go see CS afterwards.

Thanks for letting me play. :D
:0 Looks mighty fine to me. :thumbs: I hope they make it home :p Only two set of hands to comb through before I get the bax back...starting my pee pee dance now :D

Cheers,
Dixie

No kidding, only two more and we get to start having fun by seeing who tried to make you puke :sign:

Did I say that? I meant who sent you the "best" blind stick :p .

man would it ever be embarassing if my blind put made you sick... :(

MonkeyK said:
No kidding, only two more and we get to start having fun by seeing who tried to make you puke :sign:

Did I say that? I meant who sent you the "best" blind stick :p .

man would it ever be embarassing if my blind put made you sick... :(
Now, now <shaking finger at you> no hints :angry: :p

Cheers,
Dixie

Wait a sec... You're not gonna know who's blind put it was before you try it, are you?

MonkeyK said:
Wait a sec... You're not gonna know who's blind put it was before you try it, are you?
No, but I still don't want any clues on what might be in there. :)

Cheers,
Dixie

Took the pass home yesterday. Will put p's/t's later on at the shop. :D

Here we go.......

Takes:

#56 Camacho Corojo Churchill
#125 Indian Tabac Corojo Arrow
#108 RASS
#132 SLR Serie "A"
#138 Cohiba Robusto

Puts:

#140 Macanudo Gold Somerset $6.00