• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 42-52 pass

After conferring with our host here are my P/T's:

T-#33 Don Carlos Beli P-#76 Opus X Fuente Fuente
T-#69 Padron 40th ann P-#77 Casa Fuente Churchill
T-#74 Litto Gomez Amer P-#78 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda

Searched the box high, low, and in beween with no sign of the address list, but not to worry, Nullsmurf, the smokes will be heading your way tomorrow.

I'll post the DC# when I get back from the post office.

Thanks, again, for having me Matt. Great pass!!

I got the list, sorry, I didn't see it on my desk and it didn't get packed. Has another been sent or do I need to send this one to someone?

I got the list, sorry, I didn't see it on my desk and it didn't get packed. Has another been sent or do I need to send this one to someone?
Nope, it is on its way to it's last mail stop. I'm pretty sure Nullsmurf will be hand delivering it back to me since I owe him money for the cigars he picked up in Vegas.

Just wanted to know, for piece of mind, that there wasn't a long line of passers out there thinking I was some kind of idiot, sending out a pass without an address list.

Thanks

Nope, it is on its way to it's last mail stop. I'm pretty sure Nullsmurf will be hand delivering it back to me since I owe him money for the cigars he picked up in Vegas.

Just wanted to know, for piece of mind, that there wasn't a long line of passers out there thinking I was some kind of idiot, sending out a pass without an address list.

Thanks

Nope, we're even dollar wise. Don Carlos says so!

I should call bullshit, but instead I'll just say thanks.

Nullsmurf was over here today, and made the following exchanges.

6 RP Vintage 90 robusto 5.5 x 50 Maddie 1926 #35
23 RP OWR robusto Corojo 5.5 x 52 Don Pepin Blue lancero
57 Troya Classico Toro 6 X 52 LFD Double Ligero Lancero
63 Tatuaje Havana VI Almirantes Coronado Toro 6 x 52

The pass has made it's way home again and everything is in great shape. I would like to thank all of you for helping make my first Pass a success. I learned a lot, and I hope some of you learned as well, and that all of you had fun. Your generousity was over the top, and greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, Matt

Thanks for including me once again Brother! Enjoy the fruits of a Pass well run! Good Play Y'all! :cool:

Congrats on your first pass Matt, and thanks again for letting me play. Well done everyone.

Thanks for letting me play, Matt - glad the pass is home..... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Happy to hear the pass made it's way home safely. Thanks, again, for a great one!

Did I forget to post? Sheesh! Thanks, Matt.

Nullsmurf was over here today, and made the following exchanges.

6 RP Vintage 90 robusto 5.5 x 50 Maddie 1926 #35
23 RP OWR robusto Corojo 5.5 x 52 Don Pepin Blue lancero
57 Troya Classico Toro 6 X 52 LFD Double Ligero Lancero
63 Tatuaje Havana VI Almirantes Coronado Toro 6 x 52

The pass has made it's way home again and everything is in great shape. I would like to thank all of you for helping make my first Pass a success. I learned a lot, and I hope some of you learned as well, and that all of you had fun. Your generousity was over the top, and greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, Matt