• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 42-52 pass

Just got it, home late again! Will inventory. Give me some time, not being slow on purpose. Just exhausted.
Thanks for allowing me to participate! :thumbs:

edited beacause I can't type when I'm tired.

I know, I know, crazy two weeks. Any of you in the bond or mortgage business you will understand. I have done the inventory, all is good. Here are my P&Ts. I'm truly honored to be included in this pass. Matt I've packaged the sticks I owe you + some host sticks. As crazy as it seems, I'm looking forward to my next one, I think Rob & I have a idea for one, just fleshing it out for now.
:D

Take #1:
#17 Ramon y Ramon Tribute legado From Partagas 150 Humidor (00) 5.75 x 48 (P: mmburtch T:)
Put #1:
Tony Borhani - Bahia GOLD 5 x 52

Take #2:
38 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda (3/06) 5.75x46 (P: BBS T:)
Put#2: Padrón 1926 40th Anniversary Series - BP Torpedo

Take #3:
40 El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme '96 4.5"x48 (P: BBS T:)
Put #3: Montecristo Robusto Edicion Limitada 2006

Take #4:
64 BTTB Salamone 7-1/8x60 (P: Tkoepp T:)
Put #4: AVO 80th Torp 5.75 x 54(?)

Any comments welcome.......

If not.....
Wade here it comes! DC will be posted in the AM.

I know, I know, crazy two weeks. Any of you in the bond or mortgage business you will understand. I have done the inventory, all is good. Here are my P&Ts. I'm truly honored to be included in this pass. Matt I've packaged the sticks I owe you + some host sticks. As crazy as it seems, I'm looking forward to my next one, I think Rob & I have a idea for one, just fleshing it out for now.
:D

Take #1:
#17 Ramon y Ramon Tribute legado From Partagas 150 Humidor (00) 5.75 x 48 (P: mmburtch T:)
Put #1:
Tony Borhani - Bahia GOLD 5 x 52

Take #2:
38 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda (3/06) 5.75x46 (P: BBS T:)
Put#2: Padrón 1926 40th Anniversary Series - BP Torpedo

Take #3:
40 El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme '96 4.5"x48 (P: BBS T:)
Put #3: Montecristo Robusto Edicion Limitada 2006

Take #4:
64 BTTB Salamone 7-1/8x60 (P: Tkoepp T:)
Put #4: AVO 80th Torp 5.75 x 54(?)

Any comments welcome.......

If not.....
Wade here it comes! DC will be posted in the AM.
Tkoepp slipped in a 60, so at least you downsized it to a 54 :laugh:

Looks good, Thanks Jeff

Hey Y'all! It has been shipped. PM sent to Wade w/ DC#.

I know I have to let the takes get some time in the humi but DAMN, that may be asking too much. AND I now need more space! I'm looking at converting a piece of furniture to a humidore but I really want a display type. I'll search the site but if anybody has experience working with glass top/sides etc please let me know. Probably going to work up an inexpensive version 1st so I can make less costly mistakes.
Again thanks for including me.

Yeeeeee Haw! Y'all from the Great State of TEXAS!

edited for typing

T/P

#48 Padron #35 / #66 Opus X xXx
#53 RYJ Short Churchill / #67 Montecristo #2
Damn, you scared the hell outta me, I checked each cigar vs. the sheet and saw that these two were missing. You never wrote your name by them so it looked like they should still be in there! Matt & Jonas disregard the PM's, I found the sticks that were missing, and they've been properly replaced!!!

Here are my proposed takes/puts

Takes
#61 Tatuaje Tainos
#47 Graycliff Red Label PG
#39 SLR A (not sure how this stayed in the pass as long as it did, one of my all time favorite Habanos)!
#70 Montecristo Edi Limitada 2006

Puts
Litto Gomez Diaz Americano
Anejo #77 Shark
Partagas 898 Varnished
Bolivar Coronas Gigantes

Scared YOU!?... SCARED ME!
Glad you found 'em. I thought maybe I goofed or something. They were in there, right?

Anyway enjoy that MC EL 06 it is one AWSOME smoke. If I could afford it, and of course if it were legal, I would buy a box or two. :laugh:

P/Ts look good to me. IMHO

OK, revised P/T list, let me know what you think!

Takes
#61 Tatuaje Tainos
#39 SLR A

Puts
Opus X Robusto
Partagas 898 Varnished
H. Upmann Magnum 50 LE 2005

OK, revised P/T list, let me know what you think!

Takes
#61 Tatuaje Tainos
#39 SLR A

Puts
Opus X Robusto
Partagas 898 Varnished
H. Upmann Magnum 50 LE 2005
Those look good. Ship it! Get ready Jack

Box arrived today will PM our host with my proposed P/T's, and will post them here.

Everything looks great, will look everything over.

Alright, who has the master address list from the folder and how long has it been missing? I'd have given you a copy ???