• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 42-52 pass

updated list

41 anjeo 46
42 rp owr maduro
43 Stanfords cameroon reserve
44 Cabaiguin Robusto

On it's way today

thanks for lettin me play bro
Thanks for playin'. Hope the cold clears up.

updated list

41 anjeo 46
42 rp owr maduro
43 Stanfords cameroon reserve
44 Cabaiguin Robusto

On it's way today

thanks for lettin me play bro
Thanks for playin'. Hope the cold clears up.

Oh man I have some tough choices to make, a lot of sweet sticks in the mix.. Gimme a day (or two) and I will have my P/T posted.

Got the pass this weekend and all looks well. Here are my proposed P/T, please feel free to let me know if there are any issues here.

Put: #45 Tatuaje Reserva J 21 (5 X 50)
Put: #45 Davidoff Millennium Piramides 6.13 X 52
Take: #30 Anejo 50 5.25x50

Put: #46 PAM Torp (6 X 52)
Take: 34 FFOX Perfecxion X 6.25x48

Put: #47 GRAYCLIFF RED LABEL PG (5.25 X 50)
Take: #42 RP OWR Toro maduro 6.5x52

Put: #48 1926 #35 (4 X 47)

Edit: No feedback yet but after considering the rarity of the Anejo, I have decided to update my plays. I plan to get this out tomorrow morning (5/15) so speak now or forever...

Nice upgrade! Jonas and I have discussed the "closeness" of the OWR/Greycliff trade, and I don't have a strong feeling either way, so unless someone else chimes in, I say ship it.

You ready Marc?

Attention Marc - And she is off! I went to the UPS store on my way to work as they ship USPS as well, but I was told that it would be a little over $30 to ship Priority Mail to Missouri! I called Matt and he gave me the OK to ship UPS ground which was a third of the price and the same estimated delivery date of Thursday 5/17.

UPS Tracking # 1Z2E7R630328101316

Do the UPS stores purposely gouge if you try to ship USPS with them even though they offer it as a service? The guy tried to blame it on the recent postal rate increase and if that were the case it must have been a 300% increase.

Jonas

With the new USPS rates hitting, it appears that there are times when UPS makes more sense. If you can save some money and still hit that 2-3 day transit window, by all means do so. A couple of bucks is a Padron 2000!

Wow! Pass arrived this afternoon and it looks great. Here are my proposed Puts/Takes

Takes.
8 Avo LE-07 5 5/8 x 48
29 Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Pyramid #9
41 Anjeo 46 5.6x46
44 Cabaiguin Robusto 5.25x50

Puts:
49. DCM #3 Pyrimad 6 3/8" x 50
50. AF Cuban Belicoso SG 5 3/4" x 52
51. Padilla 1932 Lancero 6 7/8" x 42
52. Ashton VSG Tres Mystique 4 3/8" x 44
53. RyJ Short Churchill Tubo’ 06 4 7/8 x 50

Wow! Pass arrived this afternoon and it looks great. Here are my proposed Puts/Takes

Takes.
8 Avo LE-07 5 5/8 x 48
29 Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Pyramid #9
41 Anjeo 46 5.6x46
44 Cabaiguin Robusto 5.25x50

Puts:
49. DCM #3 Pyrimad 6 3/8" x 50
50. AF Cuban Belicoso SG 5 3/4" x 52
51. Padilla 1932 Lancero 6 7/8" x 42
52. Ashton VSG Tres Mystique 4 3/8" x 44
53. RyJ Short Churchill Tubo’ 06 4 7/8 x 50

Well that pretty much takes the last of Shooter's sticks out of the pile. Now who's gonna taunt the other sticks into getting drunk and staying up too late?

Not too much to complain about there Marc. Send it off to Quade so he can have the Power Ranger :cool:

Pass is on its way to Quade's. DC# 0103 8555 7490 6775 3342.

Thanks for including me in this great pass Matt!

-Marc

Pass arrived today. Looks good. Here my proposals....

18 Opus XXX 4.625 x 49 (P: mmburtch T:); put Arturo Fuente Anejo #48 7.0 x 48
38 Chateau Fuente Corona Gorda (3/06) 5.75x46 (P: BBS T:); put Ashton ESG Robusto
22 Cohiba Siglo III Nov 05 6 1/8 x 42 (P: mmburtch T:); put HdM Churchy '06 7.0 x 47
43 Stanfords cameroon reserve 6.50 X 52 (P:Shooter T:); put AVO LE05

Dang. This was a little work getting values to match up and the ring gage. Hope all is well. I will try to do the inventory before sending.

Let me know fellas.

Cheers,

Quade

edited to remove Casa Fuente/ESG trade. Shinanigans was called. Hope the others hold water.

I am ready when you send it :) I need to start thinking over P/T though.

Well senator, it will leave tomorrow. I'll post the DC when I get back from the PO.

DC is 0307 0020 0003 1950 2824

PO charged $17 due to the size of the box. I checked this at two PO's. There was a rate change the penalizes for large sized package they consider underweight. Both places measured the package. The worker said if it met the dimensions or was not measured it would have been $10.60 to ship.

I'd suggest downsizing the box slightly if possible, Leo. I think she said if it was 2-3" smaller on a side (H or W or L) it would be fine. It would save you cash and the rest of the boyz. I wanted to get it out instead of holding it another day.

Well senator, it will leave tomorrow. I'll post the DC when I get back from the PO.

PO charged $17 due to the size of the box. I checked this at two PO's. There was a rate change the penalizes for large sized package they consider underweight. Both places measured the package. The worker said if it met the dimensions or was not measured it would have been $10.60 to ship.

I'd suggest downsizing the box slightly if possible, Leo. I think she said if it was 2-3" smaller on a side (H or W or L) it would be fine. It would save you cash and the rest of the boyz. I wanted to get it out instead of holding it another day.

Thanks. If I have a smaller box I will repackage it.

I had a bad feeling this would happen. I had a very different result when I printed my label off line. The box wieghed 5 pds and Priority mail with a DC# cost me $8.90.

I went to the PO to drop it off and had the guy weigh it to make sure I got it right. He did and it went through okay.

Strange and a frustrating to say the least.

I had a bad feeling this would happen. I had a very different result when I printed my label off line. The box wieghed 5 pds and Priority mail with a DC# cost me $8.90.

I went to the PO to drop it off and had the guy weigh it to make sure I got it right. He did and it went through okay.

Strange and a frustrating to say the least.

Marc had warned me about this. I am confident the troubles are in the package measurements. The online measurement and weights did not reflect the POs on site charges. I was told the system is being "upgraded". Regardless, anything in the upper teens is rediculous. A slightly smaller box (please verify what is required) would drop the charges to near $10ish dollars we at CP are used to. This has nothing to do with any of the members or tha packaging, just the Post Offices change of charges for "light weight" packaging. This can, and hopefully will, be corrected.

Jonas had warned us, and Marc has verified, and I have confirmed.

I don't suppose they are going to start paying damage claims as a result of penalizing us for packing carefully.

Exactly, Matt. I wasn't dealing with the brightest PO worker, but she had stated that the weight to size ratio was off (too light) and if the box was smaller OR THE PACKAGE WEIGHED MORE!! it would have been cheaper.

I'm sure that is not the offical Post Office stance. I have sent passes in larger boxes and not had problems. I believe it has to do with the workers doing their jobs properly. If measured, there is an extra charge. If the size is ignored or not entered in, the normal prices we are used to pop up.

I like Marc's suggestion. The less they do the quicker they will process and may not measure the package. You still may have them measure and charge extra with a printed label. Who knows. I need a cigar.