• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Bill’s Best & My Last Box Purchase Contest

Question: IF by some miracle we guess the box, code and month, are you going to end the contest, or let us keep guessing until you receive the box?
I think I’ll just end it if someone gets all right, but let it go until the box arrives if someone only gets the box, code, and year. I may start giving hints if it starts to drag on.

Not sure when these were discontinued but I will guess one of my all time favorite Cubans

Bolivar Gold Metal ULA AUG 2014

Maybe a bit general, but a box of Cuban cigars, from 2002 to 2020, with various box codes?

PLPC EML ABR 14
Now how in the fooking hell did you do that!!! Don’t tell me it was luck either. 😉😂
Did you offer someone (Rob Ayla) sexual favors? Hack my computer? We all know you’ve got skills. 🧐🤨
Seriously, did you do some sort of research? I knew someone would get it at some point, but not the month and all. What are the odds of that. I was sure there was no way I was sending a 10 cigar prize pack.
Congratulations! We have a winner!!

I think I’ll just end it if someone gets all right, but let it go until the box arrives if someone only gets the box, code, and year. I may start giving hints if it starts to drag on.
I have revised my hard-ass, broad-based, disqualification of everyone!

I will now DQ only those who's guesses are closer than mine.