• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Charlottesville Pass

mrjinglesusa

CP Chemist
Information

This pass is hosted by LC-Smoker, cigardawg, and mrjinglesusa (The Charlottesville Crew). We have a heard from everyone who was invited to this pass so we're a go. Pass information can be found at the following web page:

http://homepage.mac.com/mrjinglesusa/Pass/home.html

mrjinglesusa will keep this updated as the pass moves along. Current inventory, P&Ts, etc. will all be updated on the site. Rules, while minimal, are posted on the main page of the site (please keep P&Ts 1 for 1).

The “Gimmick”

We decided this pass needed a gimmick. To that end, we've included a separate bag of cigars. The bands have been removed and replaced with numbered bands. The cigars number 1 through 22. As the pass comes to you, take two of the numbered cigars and post which two you have taken. Smoke the cigars and do a short review in the pass thread. Be sure to reference the number that you smoked. At the end of the thread, guess what the cigar is. If you get it right, we'll send you a nice little package to congratulate you on your extensive cigar knowledge and discerning palate. If you don't get it right, you at least got to smoke two free sticks. Remember, you get to guess for each cigar, so you can "win" twice.

Insurance

Please insure the package through the USPS as none of us have CPI yet. Sorry about that.

The Apology

We apologize to anyone who feels left out or offended because they were not invited. As this is our first hosted pass we wanted to limit it to some established members and/or people we have dealt with in the past. No offense to anyone intended!

The Start

We hope to get this out to NorCal soon. Just waiting on some more baggies and the Series Ps (if these don’t make it in time and you wanted to take one, I will send it to you at my expense when it arrives). PMs coming soon with password for the "Address" page on the site.

Since David is just sitting in this thread doing absolutely NADA...let me be the first to congratulate you guys on your first hosted pass :thumbs:

If you need baggies...I can send some with my Puts to Patrick.

LMK

Robert :thumbs:

Dang, I really wanted one of those Serie P's :rolleyes: . Looking forward to this pass! Thanks guys for putting this together.

Robert, :sign:

:cool:

What do you mean by sending your puts to Patrick? is it already getting too hot in your neck of the woods?

:cool:

Naw, our dear college buddy Sir Smokes sent the Back From Iraq pass to Patrick instead of me, and sent me some used playgirls instead of sending them to Virginia. So I did a virtual pass turn and sending my Ps over to him along with the sticky magazines :laugh:

And it is warming up...100 and 101 this weekend :0

Good news! The PSP2s came in today and look fabulous. The two going into the pass will be in there as planned! :thumbs:

SeriesP.jpg

Damn they look good. No way I am going to be able to resist smoking one immediately.

mrjinglesusa said:
Good news! The PSP2s came in today and look fabulous. The two going into the pass will be in there as planned! :thumbs:

SeriesP.jpg

[snapback]180584[/snapback]​

:0 :0 :0

better make it here!!

Jim....those look yummy.....i am thinking tonight, Hil's balcony????

Charlottesville Pass Haiku:

Start a C'ville Pass
'Cause Jefferson smoked them too.
Back by the wedding??

alexgtp said:
mrjinglesusa said:

SeriesP.jpg

[snapback]180584[/snapback]​

:0 :0 :0

better make it here!!
[snapback]180587[/snapback]​

Well I'm sure wine-boy will take one...and you KNOW I'm taking one :whistling:

BASTIDS, I tell ya' :angry: - I hope they have beetles.... :p

j/k

bfreebern said:
Fockers.
[snapback]180606[/snapback]​

Heya.....you don't still have my pass do you....and if so, should #106 happen to still be in there.....I think I might forget to grab that up :love: :love: :love:

USPS insurance is a waste of money since in order for someone to make a "claim" that person will have to provide receipts. You REALLY going to give receipts for illegal Cuban cigars to the USPS?

The common misconception is that if a package you insure gets lost, you just make a "claim" and get the full value of what you insured it for. This is a myth, trust me........

Again you're just wasting your money because if the pass gets lost, chances are the USPS will jerk you around so much you'll never collect a dime.

Just ask gatorsmg ;)

Burros are more loyal than perros :p

He used to do runs for me at the San Ysidro / Tijuana border.....if anyone knows how to stash something it's good ole Hector :p

Is that a partagas in the pass or are you just happy to see me..

Thats alot of partagas!! :whistling:

coventrycat86 said:
USPS insurance is a waste of money since in order for someone to make a "claim" that person will have to provide receipts. You REALLY going to give receipts for illegal Cuban cigars to the USPS?

The common misconception is that if a package you insure gets lost, you just make a "claim" and get the full value of what you insured it for. This is a myth, trust me........

Again you're just wasting your money because if the pass gets lost, chances are the USPS will jerk you around so much you'll never collect a dime.

Just ask gatorsmg ;)
[snapback]180629[/snapback]​

This may also be a myth, but wouldn't it seem since the package is insured for said amount of money the USPS would take a little extra care with it. I know first hand from a buddy who worked for UPS when folks pay for additional insurance over the normal included $100 limit, they treat the cargo like it's actually important to people. Course, he could be full of sh*t as well, who knows :D

BrownDevil said:
bfreebern said:
Fockers.
[snapback]180606[/snapback]​

Heya.....you don't still have my pass do you....and if so, should #106 happen to still be in there.....I think I might forget to grab that up :love: :love: :love:
[snapback]180619[/snapback]​

Yes BD, it's in there. Was mailed out today. Can't wait for this pass to come around to the Okie state.