• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Charlottesville Pass

alexgtp said:
Is that a partagas in the pass or are you just happy to see me..

Thats alot of partagas!!  :whistling:
[snapback]180631[/snapback]​

4 out of 32. 12.5%. Is that a lot? :p

We can always remove the PSP2s if you think 4 is too many...

;)

BrownDevil said:
coventrycat86 said:
USPS insurance is a waste of money since in order for someone to make a "claim" that person will have to provide receipts.  You REALLY going to give receipts for illegal Cuban cigars to the USPS?

The common misconception is that if a package you insure gets lost, you just make a "claim" and get the full value of what you insured it for.  This is a myth, trust me........

Again you're just wasting your money because if the pass gets lost, chances are the USPS will jerk you around so much you'll never collect a dime.

Just ask gatorsmg ;)
[snapback]180629[/snapback]​

This may also be a myth, but wouldn't it seem since the package is insured for said amount of money the USPS would take a little extra care with it. I know first hand from a buddy who worked for UPS when folks pay for additional insurance over the normal included $100 limit, they treat the cargo like it's actually important to people. Course, he could be full of sh*t as well, who knows :D
[snapback]180633[/snapback]​

First off, you're comparing apples and oranges, I'm talking about the USPS not UPS. Three friends of mine are mail carriers and they told me that it makes no difference to them or the USPS whether a package is insured or not, they are all treated the same.

Wasn't comparing.....just wondering if they acted in a similar way since I don't know any postal workers, well that deliver mail anyway.

mrjinglesusa said:
Maybe I should look into CPI....
[snapback]180639[/snapback]​

Well, I've only seen one pass get lost, it was indeed insured via USPS insurance BUT it was indeed delivered to the wrong address and since it was "delivered" and not "lost" or "destroyed" they balked at paying the claim. They also wanted receipts which are hard to produce for contraband ;)

There's a much higher probability that the pass will be stolen by the likes of TexasAggie than lost by the USPS.

Ayuh, the insurance is a waste imo... looks good guys.
Howdy from the golf capital of the WORLD... Myrtle Beach South Carolina... back home Thursday.

NA

Just so we have this straight....

NorCal, when you are done with your P/T's, please mail the pass to BD, not back here to C'ville!! :whistling: I know Rob will appreciate it since he tends to get skipped once in awhile!

LC-Smoker said:

NorCal, when you are done with your P/T's, please mail the pass to BD, not back here to C'ville!! :whistling: I know Rob will appreciate it since he tends to get skipped once in awhile!
[snapback]180645[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow! Nice lineup. Nice setup. Very organized. Thanks again for the invite guys. :thumbs:

Good luck with the pass guys. Thanks for the invite. Lots of transition for me right now. Maybe next time. But, yeah, I would def just send Emodx the smokes for the insurance. I don't think I will join any more passes that don't have that as part of it.

Good smokes, good guys. What could be better this side of feminine company?

LC-Smoker said:

[snapback]180645[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, vitrual passing does the deed, but it's so much nicer to hold the smokes, smell the smokes, love the smokes :love:

Ah well, we were all in college once so I can't hold it against our dear Mike :love: :p

Everything looks great so far! I can't wait for this pass to come my way. You can keep all those PSP2's in the pass. No need to take them out. Thanks for the invite.

Ree

All I can say is...

Wwwaaahhh! :(

It breaks my heart to not be in on this pass!

Just kidding. :p You guys have a great time! :thumbs:

ree ree robusto said:
Everything looks great so far! I can't wait for this pass to come my way. You can keep all those PSP2's in the pass. No need to take them out. Thanks for the invite.

Ree
[snapback]180705[/snapback]​

Don't worry, they are in there. If everything goes as planned, this will be on it's way to NorCal no later than Friday. We will ship it Express vs. Priority since it has to go all the way across the country on it's first leg. :thumbs:

wow! the organization going into this pass is remarkable. :thumbs:

here's to a smooth one.
enjoy, guys!

OK, hopefully all of the participants have read about the little "gimmick" for this pass. Now, I could just choose some obscure sticks that no one would ever guess and, therefore, not have to send out any prizes. There is just no fun in that. However, I can't make it too easy on you either. So, I will be giving out clues to the identity of the various mystery sticks. ;) These clues will be hidden in my posts all over the board. They won't be given out in any particular order. I will tell you that the first clue will be posted the day that the pass leaves C'ville. They will continue until the last of the mystery sticks is taken.

I hope everyone in the pass participates in this. I think it will be a lot of fun and who knows...you might get to try a really nice cigar or two and win more by playing.

Looking forward to a great pass. Let's have fun. :laugh:

Oh yeah, a big thanks to mrjinglesusa (Jim) and lc-smoker (Patrick) for all of the work that has gone into organizing this pass. Great job guys! :)