• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Charlottesville Pass

BrownDevil said:
...tick...tock...tick....tock...

:D

anxious for the start as you may have guessed :cool:
[snapback]181141[/snapback]​

:sign:

Working on it right now. Let me get back to work...

:p ;)

Should go out tomorrow! :thumbs:

OK. It's packed up and ready to go out to NorCal tomorrow. :thumbs: Website updated with pictures of initial lineup and the "Mystery" sticks. Remember, take two of the mystery cigars, smoke them, and post a review here. Wide range of smokes in there according to Scot.

The cigars are packed in a tupperware container padded with bubble wrap. Also in there are prefilled shipping labels, baggies, and a sharpie. The box itself is packed with peanuts. Just remove the top layer to get to the tupperware container, remove the top (this can be done without removing the whole thing), and you are good to go.

Post your P&Ts here and I will update the Excel file (linked on webpage) and the inventory list on the website. That's all I can think of right now. DC# will be posted tomorrow for NorCal. Thank you all for joining our pass and have fun!

http://homepage.mac.com/mrjinglesusa/Pass/home.html

Pre-Pee-Pee Dancing already :cool:

There was something about a password protected field on the webpage :whistling:

BrownDevil said:
Pre-Pee-Pee Dancing already :cool:

There was something about a password protected field on the webpage :whistling:
[snapback]181153[/snapback]​

Oh yeah. That page has everyone's address on it. Mostly for record keeping in case anyone needs an address. Shouldn't be necessary since I filled out all of the labels. I'll PM the password to everyone tomorrow. Too tired to do it now.

WOW! this looks great, I'm already looking into P/T's. You guys have done a great job in getting this pass together.

:cool:

And.....WE"RE OFF! Out to Norcal DC# 03041070000201945154

:thumbs:

Hope everyone has fun. Post your P&Ts here and I will update website accordingly. Remember to take TWO of the "Mystery" sticks. They are in a separate bag and labeled M1, M2, etc. (white labels).

I can't believe we got this movin' already! Thanks to Jim for all his work!

Here's to a great pass everyone!

Patrick

2nd that!

Wine-boy....if you're not too tanked, lemme know what you got in mind for P/Ts so I can be ready. I already got a list prepped and I'm shooting for same day turnaround to Ree :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
2nd that!

Wine-boy....if you're not too tanked, lemme know what you got in mind for P/Ts so I can be ready. I already got a list prepped and I'm shooting for same day turnaround to Ree :thumbs:
[snapback]181276[/snapback]​

ie "Are you going to leave me a PSP #2"?

I dunno, gettin' associated with all these newbs.... I got a reputation to think of ya know. Newbles... ah well.

Looks pretty good fellers.

NA

Well Sam, I'm glad we can have an "old-timer" aboard. Excited about this pass. I'm just like a kid on Christmas Eve, I get too excited I can't sleep. I hope this pass makes it here real soon.

Ree

Damn what a cool gimmick! Looks like y'all got all your ducks in a row on this one! I'm starting to regret my decision....

Great planning and set up. Kudos to the pass-masters. I haven't gotten the excel password as of yet if you sent it out though.

AVB said:
Great planning and set up. Kudos to the pass-masters. I haven't gotten the excel password as of yet if you sent it out though.
[snapback]181427[/snapback]​

You don't need a password for the Excel file. There is a link for it on the "Inventory" page. Just right click and download it. The password is for the "Address" page with everyone's address. Just in case something happens to the pre-filled labels. Haven't sent out the password. If anyone needs it, just PM me.

Could be why I didn't get it yet. :p
I don't need it, just didn't want to miss anything.

mrjinglesusa said:
Haven't sent out the password. If anyone needs it, just PM me.
[snapback]181428[/snapback]​

WooHoo! look what the mail carrier just dropped off :p A big box from VA! Let me take a look at things later and post some P/T's.

:cool:

:thumbs: It made it's longest trip safe and sound. I'll update the website after you post your P&Ts. I think I knw of at least one...

:p