• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Charlottesville Pass

No one posts for 2 days....I couldn't stand it!! Gotta top this.

Anymore mystery stick reviews???

bfreebern said:
What in the hell was #5?
[snapback]189233[/snapback]​

I am not sure that I am at liberty to say....this is Scot's game after all....

bfreebern said:
What in the hell was #5?

M5 was not a Juan Lopez per your guess. Though, you did identify the source of the tobacco. It was a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 (OCT04). Not a bad cigar in its own right. That was close, however. Hmmmmmmmmm. :whistling:

cigardawg said:
bfreebern said:
What in the hell was #5?

M5 was not a Juan Lopez per your guess. Though, you did identify the source of the tobacco. It was a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 (OCT04). Not a bad cigar in its own right. That was close, however. Hmmmmmmmmm. :whistling:
[snapback]189247[/snapback]​

Thank you...it was so hard to bite my tongue!!

bfreebern said:
I need an answer.
[snapback]189241[/snapback]​

Oh c'mon now. NEED is really a relative thing. You desperately WANT an answer. You desire an answer. Do you really need an answer?

Sorry, couldn't help getting a little psycho-philosophical. :p

Well, honestly that was my second guess :whistling: I knew it was definitely cooban.

AVB has made his P&Ts. I will update the website with them today. He will hold onto the pass until Tuesday due to the holiday weekend - as he put it, better to sit in his humi than at the post office. Neal, coming your way on Tuesday and then we are done! :thumbs:

As per AVB:

#41 the Ashton Heritage Churchill has some suspicious holes in it. I don't see anything alive and the baggie is sealed.

Caution is prudent if you take this. Robert, you may want to double check the sticks you have that hung out with this guy just to be safe. Probably nothing but not worth the risk...

Website updated:

http://homepage.mac.com/mrjinglesusa/Pass/home.html

mrjinglesusa said:
As per AVB:

#41 the Ashton Heritage Churchill has some suspicious holes in it. I don't see anything alive and the baggie is sealed.

Caution is prudent if you take this. Robert, you may want to double check the sticks you have that hung out with this guy just to be safe. Probably nothing but not worth the risk...

Website updated:

[snapback]189498[/snapback]​

That's why I like sending and receiving my cigars in those baggies... Minimizes the possibility!!!

I'm waiting... tapping my foot wishing it were a keg...
Heeeeey, batta batta batta batta, Heeeey, batta batta....

NA

SamClemmons said:
I'm waiting... tapping my foot wishing it were a keg...
Heeeeey, batta batta batta batta, Heeeey, batta batta....

NA
[snapback]189504[/snapback]​

Neal, anyone ever told you that you are a little weird? ;)

mrjinglesusa said:
As per AVB:

Website updated:

[snapback]189498[/snapback]​

I checked everything, and the contents of the humi this one was in is in great shape. No hint of critters at all :thumbs:

bfreebern said:
Good lord. Now I know what Robert is sending me......a BEETLE BOMB!
[snapback]189502[/snapback]​

I don't do beetle bombs gringo, I send cucaracha bombs :laugh:

Congrats DAVID!! Guess you sold your soul for the second time today :D

bfreebern said:
Good lord. Now I know what Robert is sending me......a BEETLE BOMB!
[snapback]189502[/snapback]​

It's a good thing we sent the pass to Minnesota after it's visit to the Southwest! Froze them bastards!!! :laugh:

Hi ho, hi ho it's off to Sam it goes.

DC: 0304 3490 0001 2731 4687