• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Charlottesville Pass

Looks like we are going to have to starting planning the Welcome Home Pass Party here in c'ville!!! :D

mrjinglesusa said:
AVB said:
Hi ho, hi ho it's off to Sam it goes.

DC: 0304 3490 0001 2731 4687
[snapback]190220[/snapback]​

:thumbs: Thanks for playing AVB.
[snapback]190228[/snapback]​

Ditto, AVB. Glad you were in the pass.

LC-Smoker said:
Looks like we are going to have to starting planning the Welcome Home Pass Party here in c'ville!!! :D
[snapback]190243[/snapback]​

My thoughts exactly. :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Congrats DAVID!! Guess you sold your soul for the second time today :D

Thanks Amigo! its a done deal ..... I am once again a married man.

:cool:
[snapback]190376[/snapback]​

Hey, congratulations, David. Hmmm, I think I'll smoke a cigar in celebration. :thumbs: Hell, I'll look for any excuse. :D Good luck and much happiness to the both of you.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Congrats DAVID!! Guess you sold your soul for the second time today  :D

Thanks Amigo! its a done deal ..... I am once again a married man.

[snapback]190376[/snapback]​

Sorry David, I completely forgot this was the big weekend. Congratulations and best of luck. ;)

Current Status

You entered 0304 3490 0001 2731 4687

Your item was delivered at 10:31 am on June 02, 2005 in LINDEN, VA 22642.

Yeah, baby. This pass is on its last stop before comin' home. It's all you SC. Let's see what'cha got. :thumbs:

Pushy bastids. I am in possession of "da box". I haven't looked around in it yet other than to remove a fruit jar filled with old affed bourbon AVB sent along. Thanks AVB! I'll do me thieving tomorrow and get it moving again... or not. Suckers.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Pushy bastids. I am in possession of "da box". I haven't looked around in it yet other than to remove a fruit jar filled with old affed bourbon AVB sent along. Thanks AVB! I'll do me thieving tomorrow and get it moving again... or not. Suckers.

NA
[snapback]190692[/snapback]​

Fuggin' FOGs. :sign:

cigardawg said:
Fuggin' FOGs. :sign:
[snapback]190775[/snapback]​

You forgot the gratuitous "neener, neener, neener"! Possible my favorite CP line of all time....

Since I forgot to raid the humi at home you'll just have to deal with the crap I have in the work humi.

D/C 0302 1790 0001 1356 9188

Takes
#10 RASS
#56 AF Signature
#67 Punch Punch

Puts
80 Partagas Serie D #4 '04
81 AF Signature Maddie
82 Bolivar Royal Corona '01
83 Vegas Robaina Famoso '03
84 AF 858 sungrown

Thanks for inviting me guys. Now leave me alone... I'm busy.

NA

Nice plays, SC. Thanks for being part of our first pass (well hosted pass, anyway).

I guess we have to start thinking about a theme for our next pass..... :D

SamClemmons said:
Since I forgot to raid the humi at home you'll just have to deal with the crap I have in the work humi.

Puts
80 Partagas Serie D #4 '04
81 AF Signature Maddie
82 Bolivar Royal Corona '01
83 Vegas Robaina Famoso '03
84 AF 858 sungrown

Thanks for inviting me guys. Now leave me alone... I'm busy.

NA
[snapback]190948[/snapback]​

Not bad for a FOG :rolleyes:

Ya know, there were four of those mystery sticks in there... I took M1 and M20... No promise as to when I'll smoke 'em. Don't have much patience with bad cigars so if they suck they'll get stomped in a hurry. (For the record... I do enjoy stomping bad cigars.)

NA

Just a quick update, the pass has landed back home. Jim called me this morning and told me that the pass had been delivered. His internet is down or I am sure he would have posted it. I'm sure he'll post later.

Anyway, thank you to everyone that participated in this pass...it was a blast. :thumbs: I am really pleased with how this pass moved along...you guys are all pros. Thanks again for being part of this.

Thanks also to everyone who has done and will do (hint hint) reviews of the mystery sticks. :D I can't wait to see more of them.

cigardawg said:
Just a quick update, the pass has landed back home. Jim called me this morning and told me that the pass had been delivered. His internet is down or I am sure he would have posted it. I'm sure he'll post later.

Anyway, thank you to everyone that participated in this pass...it was a blast. :thumbs: I am really pleased with how this pass moved along...you guys are all pros. Thanks again for being part of this.

Thanks also to everyone who has done and will do (hint hint) reviews of the mystery sticks. :D I can't wait to see more of them.
[snapback]191092[/snapback]​

I second that! Thanks to everyone; I know all of us here in C'ville had a great time following the pass as it went. Thanks to Jim as well....his uber organization is what made the pass a real success.

Hopefully we can do another one later this summer or this fall!!