• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Charlottesville Pass

Okay folks, The eagle has left the nest!

DC# 0304 1560 0001 6252 2683

I added a little bit of extra padding inside the box to eliminate some of the side to side movement of the cigars during shipping. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this fine pass gentlemen. I'll post my notes on one of the mystery sticks this week, probably Friday.

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Horton Norton. Yummy. California should stick to growing avacodos and leave the wines to Italy, Australia, and France. :sign: ;)

WTF!!! No, no, no ....... you are losing credibility faster than I can type!

STOP NOW! SC I can understand but not you! Italy! HA! Australia! HA! okay, they do have some kicka$$ Shiraz these days. France? maybe d'Yquem, maybe some Hermitage, okay ..... fine, I'll give you France and maybe even Germany. But dude ....... Italy???? wake up! :laugh:

[snapback]182171[/snapback]​

Now, I can't completely agree with that. The 2000 and 2001 Barolos were pretty outstanding. Pricey as all get-out, but outstanding none-the-less. I've had other Italian wines that I enjoy as well. My favorites...still CA, but there are other fines wines in the world. Just not in VA.

mrjinglesusa said:
NorCalCigarLover said:
and another thing! you get your butt out here to CA and I'll show you some high quality CA wines, and none of that crap that we ship to other parts of the country for those "newbie" wine drinkers. :laugh:

[snapback]182173[/snapback]​

I'm originally from Sacramento so I knwo Northern Cal well. Left before I got into wines so haven't tried any from there. I'm just yanking your chain - California does make some decent wines from what I hear.
;) And Italy? Let me tell you - they make some damn fine wines. Not exports, the good stuff they serve at restaurants there. :thumbs: Germany? Please. They should stick to kraut and beer. :laugh: There I think I hit on most of the sterotypes. Oh, and the 49ers suck - haven't had a decent team since the Montana days IMO. But Cali does have Santa Barbara, Monterrey, and Carmel. Oh, and La Jolla.
[snapback]182189[/snapback]​

OK, I'll give CA advocados and wine. Don't get me started on the rest of the friggin' nut-cases that live out there. Oh sorry...forgot that might fall on sensitive ears. :whistling: I'll just stick the wine and cigars. :)

They're still all crazy out there. :p

Isn't this an oxymoron? Maybe we need to leave the oxy part off. :whistling:

NorCalCigarLover said:
and another thing! you get your butt out here to CA and I'll show you some high quality CA wines......,
[snapback]182173[/snapback]​

OK, I'll give CA advocados and wine. Don't get me started on the rest of the friggin' nut-cases that live out there. Oh sorry...forgot that might fall on sensitive ears. :whistling: I'll just stick the wine and cigars. :)

Nut-cases! your lucky I just sent out the pass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But, seriously folks ..... I gotta agree with ya'll, we have some real wackos out here. But the majority are transplants ;)

cigardawg said:
OK, I'll give CA advocados and wine. Don't get me started on the rest of the friggin' nut-cases that live out there.
[snapback]182202[/snapback]​

Give us a little more credit than fine produce. After all, I didn't mention we also were famous for having, Humbolt County (for you smokers), being the state where you're most likely to get sued, Michael Jackson, Pelican Bay, Rodney King, cops that got away with beating Rodney King, the bloods & the crips, the nortenos and the surenos, the capitol of the 4 biggest prison gangs, Haight & Ashbury, EARTHQUAKES, and last but not least, O.J. Simpson :sign:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Okay folks, The eagle has left the nest!

DC# 0304 1560 0001 6252 2683

I added a little bit of extra padding inside the box to eliminate some of the side to side movement of the cigars during shipping. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this fine pass gentlemen. I'll post my notes on one of the mystery sticks this week, probably Friday.

[snapback]182200[/snapback]​

:thumbs:

NAKED MOUNTAIN! Woooooohoooooo! Yer kiddin' right? They are winning awards every year all over the country by beating out those hybrid growers on the left coast. Their Chardonnay took the Gold medal just last year at the Indy against wines from all over the world including those left coast posers. You guys need yer tasters adjusted. This does explain a lot about some of the cigars you've sent me though.

NA

NAKED MOUNTAIN!  Woooooohoooooo! Yer kiddin' right? They are winning awards every year all over the country by beating out those hybrid growers on the left coast. Their Chardonnay took the Gold medal just last year at the Indy against wines from all over the world including those left coast posers. You guys need yer tasters adjusted. This does explain a lot about some of the cigars you've sent me though.

NA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, your a Chardonnay drinker .... that explains everything, like those cigars you sent me ;) .

Damn wine newbies :sign:

Naw... I wouldn't drink wine if someone was holdin' a gun on me. I mean, come on, it's wine. Do you watch Will and Grace too?

Beer drinker here and I MAKE the beer I DRINK.

NA

Naw... I wouldn't drink wine if someone was holdin' a gun on me. I mean, come on, it's wine. Do you watch Will and Grace too?

NA

and there you have it :rolleyes: . Oh, and :thumbs: to beermakers.

shut up Freebern :p

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]182225[/snapback]​

Sounds like someone is just a tiny bit insecure... :whistling:

:laugh:

NorCalCigarLover said:

NA

and there you have it :rolleyes: . Oh, and :thumbs: to beermakers.

shut up Freebern :p

[snapback]182228[/snapback]​

I brew beer too Beeeyotch.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Mystery sticks I took are numbers M2 and M6, I recognized a couple of other sticks in there but didn't want to make it too easy on myself.

[snapback]182031[/snapback]​

M2 is a Torano product.

M6 had a recent review done on this board. :thumbs:

That's all you get. Shouldn't be too hard. Hope you enjoy. :)

Well I'm guessing the pass should make it here today so I'll make some noise later today :cool:

LC-Smoker said:
It's been quiet in here the last few days....too quiet... :whistling:
[snapback]182683[/snapback]​

I'm having "security" issues....

NA

The eagle has landed!

The eagle has left the nest!

Same day in & out to keep it moving quickly. Look out Ree!

DC # 0101 0521 2975 0947 4562

I took M14 & M17 mystery sticks :0

Many thanks Jim, Scot, & Patrick!!

Robert :thumbs: